Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1654)

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

sweetguy4585
A GHMC Sweeping Machine was left unattaindable in the Middle of the road near Towli Chowki Area. Because of this, I met with an accident when i was going to office in the early hours of this morning.
The Driver was not there in that Machine at the time of my Accident.

I request senior officials of this department to atleast put some Sign around the Vehicle. So, we could know its in a Stationary position.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad, A.p. — No action is being taken by GHMC,Circle 7,Khairtabad ACP&DCP to stop and demolish the constructions [Resolved]

drzion
    Sir/Madam

Sub: No action is being taken by GHMC,Circle 7,Khairtabad ACP&DCP to stop and demolish the constructions....

nchadithya
    Respected Sir,

I am residing at H.No. 12-2-417/A/26, LIC Colony, Jayanagar, Gudimalkapur, Hyderabad - 500028.

For the past 1 week the streetlight is not working (not glowing at all) at the T junction beside my house. It is completely dark and we are having lot of inconvinience as lot of people are coming and smoking cigarettes near our house and it has become difficult for women and children to move near that T junction as it is very dark.

Kindly fix the streetlight as soon as possible.

Adithya
    Respected Sir,

I am residing at H.No. 16-2-836/11/1/A, LIC Colony, Madavanagar, , Hyderabad - 500059.

It is to inform that, the Mini High mast street light is provided beside the Madavanagar Residence Welfare Association ( Ralla Bandi Kamalamma Memorial )Building and For the past 3 weeks the Mini High mast street light is not working (not glowing all the SV Lamps ) and also luminaries are not correct position at the T junction beside my house. It is completely dark and we are having lot of inconvinience as lot of people & vehicles are coming near our house and it has become difficult for women and children to move / cross the T junction as it is very dark.

Kindly arrange to rectify for (High mast) glowing all the SV Lamps along with correct position of luminaries as soon as possible.

M. VASISTA,
    A.E.(PH)

abghyd
      CONTRACTORS HAVE STARTED DIGGING ROAD NEAR BSNL OFFICE -YELLAREDDY GUDA - AMEERPET TWO MONTHS AGO FOR LYING OF PIPE LINES STILL THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANY WORK AND THE ROADS ARE REMAIN CLOSED WHICH CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

ROAD BLOCKED BY WALLS — ROAD BLOCKED

GNANAGURU
      NO : 689 VYALIKVAL HBCS LTD LAYOUT,
      NAGAWARA , ARABIC COLLEGE POST
      BANGALORE - 560045

I am GnanaGuru , leaving the above address mention Society Layout, its BDA approved layout last 3 years. Today some one had come and blocked the road, and he had built a wall between all the roads. Please kindly could you remove the road. That road belongs to the Society road. Now it is Maintain by BBMP.

Please kindly advise us how to live with that.

I am reachable on [protected].

Thanks a lot,
      Guru
      Date :[protected]
      On Road to build up compound wall laying stones on road, Owner of House No. 305 S.R.T. Yakutpura Colony, Please take immediate action against him, when i argue he is using bad language and want to fight with me. I don't want to expose my name because of my security.
      Please kindly take action

Too many dogs with roaming with out rabis vacation injected

Hi I live near by hydernagar area where lots of dogs are roaming with out rabis vaccination kindly take action asp srinivasa nagar colony youth welfare association hydernagar President Ramesh

Drainage leak

M N sathyanarayana, H.no:10-5-344/27, near girikala bavi thukaram gate north lalaguda secunderabad.

Drainage overflow from pipe leak

We reside at near manasarover heights phase 2, rtc colony, trimulghiry, secunderabad. There is alot of drainage flow and a lot of mosquitoes and bad smell is being created in the colony.

Please i request you to take as soon as action as possible sir please.

GHMC Street Light — not working street light [Resolved]

syed zaker
        Dear Sir

My office is located at tolichowki main Road near galaxy theater my door number is 8-1-400/62/3 in...

GHMC — Encroachment [Resolved]

justiceforgrievances
        I have lodged many complaints on GHMC website in which one of the complaint no is 11TPG1349 regarding Enchroachment on road...

uday3
        Date :[protected].
        From:
        K.Hruday Ranjan
        Flat Owner APHB, M.I.G-II,.
        Block No.38, Flat No. 13,
        Baglingampally, Chikadpally,
        Hyderabad – 20.

To:
        The Chief Muncipal Commissioner,
        G.H.M.C, Hyderabad.

Respected Sir,

Sub: Illegal Construction at Common Area.
        Ref: I am the owner of the Flat No.13, MIG – II, Block 38.
        Some of my neighbors and myself are very frustrated because of the Ground floor owner Mr. Janardhan Reddy Block-38, MIG – II, F.no.1, unotherisely constructed rooms at common area above the existing old house.
        At first, the three families from the first, second, and third floors were facing a lot of Water problem. We want to put a Tanks at the common place, which the Owner of the flat No.1 Groundfloor was unotherisely constructed rooms and given to a tenant.
        As an alternative to this problem 3rd floor residents are keeping tanks in the ground floor common area and drawing drinking water to the overhead tank. It has became a common practice to all through Banghlingampally. In fact the other 3 owners of the flats at the 3rd floor of the same block ( Block-38 ) have kept tanks in the ground floor common area.
        The ground floor F.no.1 owner as made an unotherised construction at the common area so we are unable to put a tank at the ground floor.
        Kindly dismental the unotherised construction at the common area of our block 38, MIG-II, Flat No.1 at Ground floor.
        The construction is now suspended. We are processing our complaints to G.H.M.C. offices of Municipality. In between the time of the problem, we also submitted our request to the Minister.
        Now look at the pictures of the illegal construction (attached).
        I have heard of injustice faced by other people, but this time I am experiencing it. Life always has something to challenge me.

Thanking You Sir,
        Your;s Sinsearly,
        Copy to :
        1. Hor’ble Minister.
        2. Anjan Kumar Yadav MP.
        3. Manamma Anjayah MLA.
        4. Prabakar Reddy Corporetor.
        5. Zonal commissioner, GHMC, Hyd-bad
        6. Chief City Planner, GHMC, Hyd.

Gram Panchayat — indira gandhi awas yojana [Resolved]

satyapalsc

Me satyapal singh chouhan, Gram panchayat BISHAN KHEDA, SAWER, CHHETRA INDORE MP. MERE GAON KA NAM...

GHMC — Street Lights not working in residential area [Resolved]

Harsh_S
          I had made a complaint earlier, on this forum, about street lights not working in the Kalyan Nagar, Venture III (Pin 500018)...

GHMC — Dog menace [Resolved]

miam120984
          Sir, We the residents of Masab Tank, Saifabad Science College Road, beside Golkonda Hotel, ( near Chinthal Basthi) have been...

GHMC — Burning of garbage [Resolved]

venkers
          Residents of dattatreya colony, asif nagar, hyderabad are facing hardship due to burning of garbage, saw dust & plastic...

GHMC — Birth certificate [Resolved]

maha007
          am mahalakshmi i gave birth to baby boy 3 months back,i went saroor nagar municipal office to apply birth certificate for...

GHMC — cleaning of the underground drainage [Resolved]

trivenid
          Am Srinivas from Satyanarayan Nagar , Gudimalkapur-Near crystal Gardens(Satyanarayan Nagar)-Mehdipatnam- Hyderabad. We have...

shaik mahboob i(nspector)
          To,
          GHMC.
          HYDERABAD.

WE ARE HAVING A LOT OF WATER PROBLEMS,HOW OUR GHMC OFFICIALS ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS ITS A BIG ISSUE FOR ALL O[censored]S.SINCE LAST 20 DAYS WE ARE FACING WATER PROBLEM I AM ABDUL AZIZ RESIDING AT ZEBA BAGH, WE DONT HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE OF WATER,EVEN AFTER PAYING THE WATER BILLS ON TIME ALSO WE HAVE A LOT OF WATER PROBLEM,THIS IS A REQUEST TO GHMC PLEASE LOOK IN TO OUR PROBLEM AND KINDLY GO THROUGH OUR REQUEST.

GHMC, Kukatpally — Removal of Debris [Resolved]

J Shanmukha Rao
            We are residing in H.No.[protected] KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. For removal of debris one private person...

chandankumars
            DEAR SIR,
            I AM B CHANDAN KUMAR, [protected], HAVE SBI CREDIT CARD, 0N 26/02/2011, I HAVE USED INTERNET ON WWW.GHMC.GOV.IN TO PAY THE PROPERTY TAX.MY NEW PTIN NO IS [protected].

WHILE TRYING TO COMPLETE THE FORMALITIES OF PAYMENT OF 6948/-. JUST AFTER ENTERING THE SECURITY PASSWORD OF SBI, I COULD NOT GET THE NEXT WINDOW TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT AND RECEIPT WAS NOT SHOWN. BUT I GOT INTIMATION ON PHONE THAT THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED.

BUT WHEN INQUIRED WITH THE GHMC HYDERABAD THEY SAID THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY.

NOW I AM IN CONFUSION AS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY. IMMEDIATELY I HAVE INTIMATED THE SBI CARDS AND THE DISPUTE FORM IS FAXED TO[protected] AND[protected]. AND I WILL SEND THE DISPUTE FORM, CARD STATEMENT, COPY OF THE BILL BY GHMC TO CHARGEBACK UNIT, 10TH FLOOR, DLF INFINITY TOWER - C, GUGAON - 122002, FAX[protected], ALSO EMAIL IS SENT TO CHARGEBACK.[protected]@GE.COM.

I AM ALSO, INFORMING YOUR GOOD SELF AS MATTER OF SAFETY.
            THANK YOU SIR. MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM

GHMC — online activation of PTIN for Tax Payment [Resolved]

L.C.Jain

I am the tanent in House No. 15-8-513/S/1/2. at Feelkhana under GHMC Circle V. I Was Paid My Property...

GHMC — DRAINAGE LEAKAGE [Resolved]

sathyamma
              TO,
              M/S.GHMC OFFICER,
              MUSHEERABAD, HYDERABAD.

Am CH SUDARSHAN from SURYANAGAR , CHIKKADPALLY,...

Gram Panchayat — mukhiya is not working [Resolved]

anta kumar
              i am villager of Barma village.My mukhiya is not good.because he is very selfish man and he...

Harsh_S
              Sir/Madam,
              This is to bring to your notice the shabby state of affairs and possible area of trouble due to non-lighting/unavailability of proper street lighting in Kalyan Nagar, Phase 3 area (near Newton High School, Sriram Nagar).

There are at least 3 street lights which do not work for the past 8~10 months.
              There was a 4th one which was repaired 2~3 months ago and thankfully thats been working well.

However, I'd like to point out that I've often observed in the late hours of the evenings, very young children often smoking "beedi" and cigarettes in the shadows of darkness near Newton High School, Sri Ram Nagar. If at least there is proper lighting at least it will discourage such hazardous activities.

There are 2 lanes (inverted L-shape) which lead to the back entrance of the Newton High School and there is ZERO street lighting within at least 100~200 feet of the school entrance.

I humbly request authorities to look into the matter, and ensure proper street lighting a.s.a.p.
              Sir/madam,
              We are are members living in prem nagar erragadda, hyderabad past 2 years ago the poles 102/475, 102/474. the street lights are not there we are facing lots of problem in night we worried about thiefs in night time so i pllease requested u to plz keep the lights as soon as possible .