Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Customer Care

Mumbai City District

Load

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

From 10 years Dr.jaya is Harrassing me and my mother. Because of her Harrassment last year my sister committed suicide.And still Harrassing me and my mother. I am alone now with mother and she is doing Harrassment for property and threatening me for court complaint and all.
Jul 08, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done payment of mcgm water bill on 9th April 2021 online but still bill upaid . My Consumer no:[protected]@0563698
    Rs:940/...

CCN :[protected]@0640297
    Payment made on 6th July '21..payment deducted successful but not received the receipt acknowledgement against the payment
    Jul 06, 2021

This is to inform you that due to 2 - 3 particular resident feeding stray cats many stray cats have made their home in our...
      Gutter overflow chambers broken and nalla blocked complained to bmc 4 to 5 times but not ready to attend.
      Overflow...

I live in Mumbai and often see people who do not take safety measures well (do not wear masks or use them incorrectly), is it possible to somehow convey to people the need to comply with safety measures ?
      Jul 02, 2021

Dear municipal corporation team agra
        Sir/Mam This is munnalal from, bhimnagar, jagdishpura ward No.3/6 agra, we are...

Fews month back Bmc worker did some work and dig the road one side block,
        After the work done they have not fill road block properly
        Due to In balance of road surface bike can’t stand proper, water get logged in rain .
        Jun 25, 2021

Dear sir
          I have done online payment of property tax to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for an amount of Rs 25179 on date june 19-2021 . My property account no. is TX[protected]. I am unable to generate the payment receipt on line.
          Jun 21, 2021

We had lodged a complaint of Subha zircon, chakala, sahar road, near p and t colony, Andheri East Mumbai 99. The drainage of the sewer connecting is choked and smell emit from the building A complaint no [protected] has being lodged on line, but not attend .
            Pl.look into, and do the needful
            Jun 21, 2021

Iam member of Alaknanada CHS located at Dr. Deshmukh Lane, V P Road, Mumbai - 400 004.
              We would like to draw your attention towards stray cats in our society compound. As there are many small kittens as well as cats it has become hazardous for cars to move in compound. We constant fear that we might crush any small kitten or cat under our car.
              We request you to move cats from our society and re-habitat them at proper place.

Jay Bhulla ([protected])
              Alakananda CHS, Dr. Deshmukh Lane, V P Road, Mumbai - 400 004
              Jun 17, 2021

I m a resident of vaidhya house, mankhurd railway station road, near parag wines, mankhurd east,...

My name is Utkarsh Patil. Residing at Sector 1, CGS Colony, Antop Hill 400037.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Sector-1. There are 30 nos street dogs in the colony.

They bark even on permanent residents of this area. Residents had faced the problem where these dogs barks on them and come closer to bite. Several residents succumed to an injury.

Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                Utkarsh Patil
                Jun 16, 2021

Respected Sir/Madam
                  Bill CCN : HWU3130003
                  I am writing this complain regarding the error that happened while...

Dear sir, I will Complain ILLEGAL concession Water Supply I residence of shivaji nagar Govandi PLOT No 34
                  Plot No 34 Line No D Line No E So Many People ILLEGAL concession Available.
                  please Check only Some People Bill Pay 90 Percent People No Have Any Bill water Supply to much Problem MY House So Please help ILLEGAL concession Cut Water To Much Waste Morning To EVENING
                  Complain Number[protected]
                  Jun 14, 2021

My BMC water connection number is SXS9570008. I had made a payment of Rs. 3103/- online on 11/06/2021. The amount got deducted...
                    आमच्या येथे गेल्या 10 दिवसांन पासुन एक झाड पडले...
                    I was paying my water bill of amount Inr 6830
                    entitled to bill no -2122HEW0080763, Dated 11/06/21 through upi from...
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,
                    I am resident of Shree Adinath Society, Nancy Colony, Opp. ST Bus Depot, Mumbai - 400 066. There...

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Amstel Dsouza and I am a resident of Jai Yogeshwari, Santhoshi Mata Road, Dahisar West. I am writing this letter in order to request you for construction of speed breakers.

Respectfully, I am writing this letter in order to request you for constructing the speed breakers at Concessau Ground and Zania due to the reason that overspeeding of bikes which has caused deaths and danger to animal and humans. It is requested to kindly construct the speed breakers in order to prevent any mishappenings.

I shall be highly obliged for your kind support. For any queries you may contact me at [protected]/[protected].

Thanking you,