Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai

Mumbai 400022
July 12, 2021
br...

Payment failed for Consumer Number[protected]
Amount debited from bank account
Jul 12, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There's this hotel named Golden Palm on S.V. road, opposite Malcom baug, Jogeshwari west.

Now, in this hotel premises a tent has been built on the backside, where they have kept some 35 to 40 goats since the 8th July 2021. It is between 2 residential societies. Our peace and tranquility is completely destroyed by the wailing and crying of these animals. Our society is full of senior citizens and this has taken a toll on our health. Will some authority in K west ward take the necessary action and stop this illegal activity. How can such a thing be allowed in residential areas.
    Jul 11, 2021

There is a very old water tap in the society next to us. So they install a machine to fill the water from 10 in the morning to 6:30 in the evening and the noise of the machine is so loud that it bothers us a lot. I’ve been asking them to repair the machine since last year, but they’re ignoring it. Please take action or suggest a solution.
      Jul 10, 2021

They probably haven’t even paid their water bill in years.

Hi, I am staying on rent in the sujata society, Mulund East. There is a stray dog who comes in my building and bites any new person coming in. I have started staying here since a year now but everytime I come in or go out it comes behind and causes trouble. Can you please catch the dog as soon as possible?
        Jul 10, 2021

I was trying to pay Water Bill using online payment, my money from my account got deducted and it showed transaction failed.br...

From 10 years Dr.jaya is Harrassing me and my mother. Because of her Harrassment last year my sister committed suicide.And still Harrassing me and my mother. I am alone now with mother and she is doing Harrassment for property and threatening me for court complaint and all.
          Jul 08, 2021

I have done payment of mcgm water bill on 9th April 2021 online but still bill upaid . My Consumer no:[protected]@0563698
            Rs:940/...

CCN :[protected]@0640297
            Payment made on 6th July '21..payment deducted successful but not received the receipt acknowledgement against the payment
            Jul 06, 2021

This is to inform you that due to 2 - 3 particular resident feeding stray cats many stray cats have made their home in our...
              Gutter overflow chambers broken and nalla blocked complained to bmc 4 to 5 times but not ready to attend.
              Overflow...

I live in Mumbai and often see people who do not take safety measures well (do not wear masks or use them incorrectly), is it possible to somehow convey to people the need to comply with safety measures ?
              Jul 02, 2021

Dear municipal corporation team agra
                Sir/Mam This is munnalal from, bhimnagar, jagdishpura ward No.3/6 agra, we are...

Fews month back Bmc worker did some work and dig the road one side block,
                After the work done they have not fill road block properly
                Due to In balance of road surface bike can’t stand proper, water get logged in rain .
                Jun 25, 2021

Dear sir
                  I have done online payment of property tax to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for an amount of Rs 25179 on date june 19-2021 . My property account no. is TX[protected]. I am unable to generate the payment receipt on line.
                  Jun 21, 2021

We had lodged a complaint of Subha zircon, chakala, sahar road, near p and t colony, Andheri East Mumbai 99. The drainage of the sewer connecting is choked and smell emit from the building A complaint no [protected] has being lodged on line, but not attend .
                    Pl.look into, and do the needful
                    Jun 21, 2021

Iam member of Alaknanada CHS located at Dr. Deshmukh Lane, V P Road, Mumbai - 400 004.
                      We would like to draw your attention towards stray cats in our society compound. As there are many small kittens as well as cats it has become hazardous for cars to move in compound. We constant fear that we might crush any small kitten or cat under our car.
                      We request you to move cats from our society and re-habitat them at proper place.

Jay Bhulla ([protected])
                      Alakananda CHS, Dr. Deshmukh Lane, V P Road, Mumbai - 400 004
                      Jun 17, 2021

I m a resident of vaidhya house, mankhurd railway station road, near parag wines, mankhurd east,...

My name is Utkarsh Patil. Residing at Sector 1, CGS Colony, Antop Hill 400037.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of Sector-1. There are 30 nos street dogs in the colony.

They bark even on permanent residents of this area. Residents had faced the problem where these dogs barks on them and come closer to bite. Several residents succumed to an injury.

Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send Dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                        Utkarsh Patil
                        Jun 16, 2021

Respected Sir/Madam
                          Bill CCN : HWU3130003
                          I am writing this complain regarding the error that happened while...