My Recharge Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Apr 25, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to My Recharge

Having problems with My Recharge?

File a complaint and get it resolved by My Recharge customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

My Recharge

302033

My Recharge Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

My Recharge reviews & complaints page 4

I forget my id and password of myrecharge account which is registerd on my phone no [protected] what should i do in this connection i want to issue me id and possword. My registered no is [protected]. Hence therefore it request to your kindself please look into the matter personally and i shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness
Thanks...
Please send me my user id and password!

My senior name is ankit
And i was busy.. So i was not working
And i forget my user id and password

And now i have much time to work in my recharge pvt. Ltd.

Now to work again it needs to be have my own user id and paasword so please help me to recover my user id or password or sent it to me.....
Dear sir/mam
My name is nirmal singh narzary
Mobile number [protected]
I ve transfered rs 51 to [protected]@icici company to recharge my number but its failed i want my money to be refund so please refund me back
I therefore request you to have a look on my complaint and clear my amount.
I shall be thankfull to you for this'

Yours faithfully
Nirmal singh narzary
Mobile no. -[protected]...

I forget my user id and password, please sir resend me my user id and password, because i can't recharge any number and can't joining anyone. My registered mobile safe, sent the information on this number, my number is [protected], please check it out, and sent those, then i will start my work from your company. I wish, my problem will be resolve my mobile number is [protected]
My Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[protected] is my mobile no may i los my id and password please help me sir
Call not respond and your all number is wrong
Rajib sikdar
mobile no-[protected]/[protected]

I was unable to recharge my account with mcent recharge, it says unable to process, i have tried several ways but nothing had been done to resolved this issue, i will gladly appreciate it, if am able to recharge my phone with mcent browser, the second question goes like this, i noticed when i browse the internet by watching video, i think the mcent browser doesn't give enough points like browsing on it.
    My Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I forget my user id and password, please sir resend me my user id and password, because i can't recharge any number and can't joining anyone. My registered mobile safe, sent the information on this number, my number is [protected], please check it out, and sent those, then i will start my work from your company. I wish, my problem will be resolve.
      My Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I have lost my id and password, how can i get it back...

The transactions was done yesterday around 6:55pm while i was trying to recharge my jio sim card using upi i. E, bhim app, the amount has been deducted from my account but, i still haven't received the balance in my phone. This is the very 1st time iam having problem using these app, thod it will never happen this way. Please refund me back the money into my account.. Thank you!...

My Recharge — id and passwords lost

Sir
        I am shyama prasad goswami, village-khalagram, post- khalagram, police station-taldangra, district-bankura, pin code-722152
        my submitted mobile no [protected],
        My my recharge login id and passwords lost, thats matter i am did not login my apps and could not any work, please provide me how to collect my I'd and password... Please solv this problems...

My Recharge — forget my user id, retailer, id & login password

Sir my mobile no is [protected] name reena rani nayak i forget my user ld, retailler id & my login password. Please send my details to resume my recharge account immediately. Please help me. I can't use last 3year to my user i'd but now i want to resume my recharge account. I have receive any other massages of my recharge team. But i forgets my details so i don't login it. Please can you send my user i'd retailler i'd & login password....

Dear sir/madam,
        I have done my idea recharge 449 using idea network and transaction done by using paytm wallet.
        Money 433 rs deducted from my account and order no i'd[protected] is generated.
        I would like to know whether my recharge will be done??
        Or
        My money will be refunded???
        Or
        Should i do another recharge??

Please let me know the status at the [protected]@ [protected]@gmail.com

Sai krishna
        Aug 11, 2018
        Jul 11, 2018
        My Recharge Customer Care's response
        dear sir
        please contact idea care
        this recharge not happen from www.myrecharge.co.in
        I have lost my id and password of my recharge..
        My registered number is [protected].
        So please solve my problem.

My Recharge — forget password and change mobile no

I forget my password and due to aircel not continue service my mobile no also change so how can i recover my password
          I am urgently need my recharge is and password due to retail shop for recharge all type of prepaid mobile and dth and other valuable service.
          So pls solve my problem as early as possible
          My recharge i'd 279654
          New mob no [protected]...

My Recharge — I am complaint id green se sambandhit

To
          My recharge private limited
          Subject
          Hamare senior sir mr. Ramkesh ji h jo hamari grean krne ke 2900 rupay le liye jisme unhe hame jo product dena tha wo abhi tak nhi diye aur paise kha gye unka phone bhi nhi lg raha h
          I'd to grean to ho gya leking product abhi tak nhi diye jo ki 3 month se jyada din beet gye h kahte kuch h aur krte kuch aur h isiliye mujhe is compny nafatrat ho gya h
          Aur wo n hi kuch...

My Recharge — my user id and password

Sir i forgot my user id and password. My mobile number is [protected] and email id id [protected]@gmail.com. Please send my user id and password. Sir please send my user id and password this mobile number. Please send me sir my user id and password. My mobile number is [protected]. Please send me my user if and password. Please send me my user id and password. And retailed id send me....

My Recharge — provide me the lost password and id of my account

Sir/madam
          I forgot my password and id of my recharge account. My registered mobile no is +[protected]. My mobile no is not protected. Please help and provide me the password and id of my account. I lost also my sim card with my mobile. How can i get my password and id? Can you send me the password and id in this mail id. Please help me out from this problem.

My Recharge — refund payment

A request was approved through bhim transaction to jio recharge of ₹409 and the money was deducted from my account but the recharge was not successful it was transferred through upi request of [protected]@icici. As i called the jio customer care the told that the payment was declined on their behalf and was not successful.

The message was
          "your a/c no. [protected] is debited by rs.409.00 on 06/01/2018 and credited...

Sir/madam,
          I have deposited ₹2000/- only on 10/12/2017 through netbanking in my recharge sbi account no.[protected] transaction no."ut12422356" but, i don't have received balance till today & topup request has been sent successfully than i have try request again status is showing request already processed with rejected status on dec 10 2017 9:18am by mtred[protected]. So, i request you to kindly help me with in this regards.

Thanking you.

Phampo wangsa
          Id: 739113
          Mobile no. [protected].
          I
          I forgot my ID and password my registered ...phone number is [protected] ...please I humbly request you to solve this problem of mine
          Hello, sir
          I manoj sarkar my mobile number is [protected].but that number is closed...my new number is [protected]...i forgot my my id and password...so please help me...my email id is manas.[protected]@gmail.com...please send me my id and pasword

My Recharge — charging more at the time of purchasing tata sky hd

My id no 7520895. I have booked one tata sky hd disc on 28.11.17. For the first time i have purchased tata sky disc from my id. At the time of joining in my recharge it was told men that there will be one time rebate of rs 600.00 for purchasing of tatasky disc. But at the time of purchasing the disc i have not get the rebate. Why? Please make necessary arrangement for the proper justification to me in an early date....
            My id and password is lost. My registerd mobile number is [protected] wiche is my id and password is lost. My registerd mobile number is [protected] wiche is registerd omy id and password is lost. My registerd mobile number is [protected] wiche is my id and password is lost. My registerd mobile number is [protected] wiche is registerd on my p098hone no[protected] on my phone no 896994n my p098hone nomy id and password is lost. My registerd mobile...

My Recharge — forgot id and password

Thanks...

I have recharged my mobile with rs.100 and it hasn't recharged but money has been deducted from my bank a/c. Please try to solve my problem as soon as possible, my sim card company name is idea. And i have done many transactions through that www.freecharge.com every time my transactions were successful but this time i have faced problem try to solve as soon.