[Resolved] National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] — bank linking status showing inactive or aadhar data not available in npci

Bhandara, Bhandara District, Maharashtra, India
 ashwinngpr on Nov 6, 2018
Hi sir my name is shobha nagpure i have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the npci status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : bank of india (Kondha /kosra), pauni, bhandara, maharashtra, 441908, account number : [protected], ifsc code : bkid0009209, aadhaar number :[protected]. So please update my account in npci.
I am not receiving indane gas subsidy.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2018
I don't have any call received by npci. But fact is that i was visited the bank which is 2-3 months continuesoly branch officers said that your Aadhar is updated and subsidy credits in 2 -3 business day.
But my gas subsidy stop since August 2016 upto no gas subsidy can be credited.so requested u to plz solve my problem...

[Nov 06, 2018] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Kindly resolve me problem reverse my fund 15000 it's been falieure status vilas vandakudri bagalkot branch

sir my name is Sangeeta Raval I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the NPCI status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : Bank Of India, Account number : [protected], Ifsc code : BKID0002202, Adhaar number :[protected]. So please update my account in NPCI. Thank u sir

Hi sir my name is polukonda nagamani I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is update in my bank account but the Npci status still inactive.I have bank account in: Bank of India, account no:[protected], ifsc cod:BKID0005639, Adhaar no:[protected].
So please update my adhaar in NPCI
Hi sir my name is K Mohammed Ghouse I have submitted adhaar card in bank and adhaar is updated in my bank account but the NPCI status is still inactive. I have bank account in bank : HDFC bank, Account number : [protected], Ifsc code : HDFC0000742, Adhaar number :[protected]. So please update my account in NPCI. Thank u sir
I am PUSHPA DEBNATH PODDER, Aadhaar no[protected], STATE BANK, Account No-[protected], IFSC CODE- SBIN0004290 It saya that my aadhaar linking status is inactive. But I also link my aadhaar with bank.
Please help me .

C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] - bank linking status showing inactive or aadhar data not available in npci