National Payments Corporation Of India [Npci] — fastag purchase through paytm
DoDocPD on Jan 22, 2020
1. I had applied for fastag on[protected] on paytm app and got my order number as [protected] from paytm.
2. After receiving 2-3 dates given for delivery of fastag by paytm, finally on[protected] i receive a message that "delivery was attempted (They did not mention what happened to the attempt. Needless to mention that my wife and my housemaid remain 24x7 hours at home. The courier person did not even telephoned me on my registered mobile number).
3. Thereafter i am informed that the delivery will be done on[protected].
4. On[protected] i receive a message that my application has been cancelled.
5. Since then i am trying to contact them on mail and through telephone but could not succeed. All the contact numbers that are given in paytm app are either not in operation or do not deal with fastag. I mailed the complaint on [protected]@paytm.com some time ago and got the reply that they will come back to me.
6. After some time i wrote back again on same mail id i got the reply which is appended to my today's mail to them
7. Today[protected] i replied on the same mail id and got following reply
Thank you for contacting us. Please note that we are no longer monitoring this email address. We request you to visit the 24x7 fastag help section https://m.p-y.tm/cst_flow1?id=18 on the paytm app to raise any concern faced by you."
8. When i tried https://m.p-y.tm/cst_flow1?id=18 it caters to only complaints about payments, refunds, rebates.
9. I got fed up with chasing paytm for last two months and when i tried to get fastag from other agencies, i get the reply that it is already issued.
I am copying my today's[protected] mail (For which i got the reply as mentioned in point no. 8 above) in reply to paytm mail of[protected] for your kind intervention and deletion of my vehicle's (Rj14ct0216) fastag registration in nhai records so that i may apply for fastag through another reliable agency.
As per your direction given in the trailing mail, i tried to place the order number of times through paytm app. But every time it is turned down with a remark that the fastag for rj14ct0216 has already been issued.
I also tried to apply through axis bank as also from vendors stationed at toll booth and they also gave me the same reply that as per nhai records the fastag has already been issued for my vehicle.
They told me that first get the earlier one cancelled from nhai records then only new application can be filed.
I am getting frustrated with the casual attitude adopted by paytm on my repeated complaints without any concrete action or solution for almost two months now. You should realize how essential fastag has become for vehicle owners now.
Once again i request you to either issue fastag to me or get it cancelled from the nhai records so that i may apply through another reliable agency.
On monday, december 30, 2019, 11:15:57 am gmt+5:30, fastag wrote:
Greetings from paytm care!
Thank you for contacting paytm fastag support team. We regret to inform you that, as per our records, your recent fastag order [protected] has been returned. Our courier partner tried to deliver your order on 12 dec 2019, but could not reach you. Your order has been returned and refund has been initiated on dec 10 2019 and will be processed within 7-14 working days. We understand the importance of your order and regret the inconvenience caused
Our intention is to serve you better. If you still have requirement for fastag, we would request you to kindly place a new order and give us one more chance to turn this around
If you need any further assistance, please contact us through the ‘24 x 7’ help section and we will be glad to assist you
If you are not satisfied with the resolution please visit below mentioned link and raise new ticket in correct issue category.
Link : https://m.p-y.tm/cst_flow1?id=18
Note : - this is a automated response please do not reply to this ticket
[Jan 22, 2020] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|