National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] — problem of npci in govt. scholarship due to linking of bank account

Respected sir/madam,

I am nikhil mohod, student of govt. College of engineering karad, maharashtra.
I am eligible candidate for scholarship under govt. Post martix scholarship. I have filled my online form and verified the same from college helpdesk. I have received sms from mahagov.in which it was mentioned that i need to link my aadhaar card with my bank account to receive the scholarship. I have linked my aadhaar card with my bank account. I have got confirmation from bank that my aadhaar card is linked my bank account.
But due to some error, the addhaar - bank link status is showing incomplete on the uidai website. And due to this the scholarship is not being processed.
With this background, i urge you to look into the matter and help me to solve the issue.
My email id: [protected]@gmail.com
My phone no: [protected]

[Feb 03, 2019] National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Phone
    National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Address
    C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051