Nationkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 29, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to Nationkart

Having problems with Nationkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nationkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nationkart

Nationkart Website

Nationkart Head Office Address

A3, Ground Floor, Nakoda Chembers, Supela Bhilai
Durg

Nationkart Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Nationkart customer care

Nationkart reviews & complaints(17)

Dear all thease people form nationkart simply wasting our time and money, its a dummy company, company don't have proper employee and they don't even have records of old customers, just playing with the customers patience, so finally i decided to file a case and there are so many customers already filed case and i contacted some of them and if any body have faced same and would like to file case please share your contacts to [protected]@gmail.com. It helps everybody to prove their mistakes easily. And keep all documents safe.
Nationkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
These people have almost closed company and not at all responding to the customer, they have cheated lot many people and every body needs to write a complaint against them. I have already sent legal notices still no response no mail reply
Totally big fraud company don’t be cheated guys

These people not all responding to the existing customer, once you submit complaints on any forum that time they try to contact once, ask excuses and again do same things, and they don't have proper employee team, each time u call, u get new project manager, even employees don't have daring to share owner name and number, what does it mean, they wont receive existing customer call but gives call immediately to the new clients, fed up with the services, i have paid 45 k. There are so many platforms providind same services for 10 to 20 k,

Dear all,
      I the person who lost 45k for my project, these people have not yet completed my project, since one year i been requesting but no proper response and no tieup with logistics at my place as they promised earlier. So every body join together and aware the people regarding fraud company through media, i have all the proofs, and i m going to file the case and providing same to the media
      Nationkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thease people not at all resolving problems, wont receive call also, no clients data maintained, same excuses each time since one year
      Dear friends,
      Nationkart is one of the worst e commerce platform, lot many people have been already cheated by them so i request everybody to share your numbers or mail me to [protected]@gmail.com as am going to file case and going to submit some data to the media regarding their service . alteast some people saves their money

It has been extremely pathetic experience with nationkart. They do not even deserve one star rating. The is not knowledgeable. They took one year to develop my website and that too in a very bad shape. Most of the times i had to raise the volume and have my bp high to get my work done. The website was shabbily developed. The website development team and the sales team will keep on asking money. They took money from me for website development...

Nationkart has done fraud and cheated us . They have great team to cheat customer. They will promise anything before taking order and once order has been given then within few days they will start compelling to release more money and finally they will deny to complete your project. They change name of company and phone number perioidically. The number used for taking order never exist during work . They have full mechanism to cheat you . Its CEO is kingpin of all the nexus
        Nationkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Now Nationkart has started the same fraud in the name of Brotherlabs.

This review is intended to bring your notice to the unethical practice of business handled by Brotherlabs Internet Private limited.

We GoTrendz On (24 Feb 2017) entered into a contract with the company Brotherlabs Internet PVT LTD to develop a website for our project GoTrendz E Market Place with the dead line of 12th March 2017 for completion...

I purchase online product from www.ltonlinestore.com order id[protected] dated[protected], he has shipped with trackon courier tracking no.[protected] and till date i can't get my product. when i want to cancel the order no any online option available. i also speak with toll free no, the told us you don't receive the product and when courier back to our office when i will return your amount.in both lt online and trackon courier i am sufferer and get physically and mentally lost.
          Oct 31, 2016
          Sep 29, 2016
          Nationkart Customer Care's response
          Dear Dimple

Its really sad to hear same.

But I would like to clarify you Nationkart is not involved in selling any products its an eCommerce platform where merchants came and setup their store and sell products and we do not have any direct link or communication with merchant rather than providing them software solution,

So i would request you to please write the store owner from where you have purchased the product as we can not help you with this as its not sold or belongs to us.

Team Nationkart

Hi all my dear friends,

Nationkart is 200% fraud company & my experience is...

They committed to give a good multi-vendor site for rs 60, 000/- after l paid, they developed only 70% of single vendor website with lots of errors & lack of features as they agreed to give...

Hi all my dear friends,

Nationkart is 200% fraud company, my experience is...

I provided around 15 months time to complete my project, but they didnt completed & nobody have guts to attend my call or reply by mail, moreover yash jain & prakar golcha added my number in reject list

I loosed that rs 60000/- and also heavily by them for past 15 months office expenses & more...

Then i asked refund, they offered 50% but i asked 100% refund, they dint...
            Finally, i filed a case on them at cyber crime & coimbatore's court...

Details of nationkart :
            Vasudev ([protected])
            Vivek ([protected]) developer
            Deepak trainer
            Ajinkya and more...
            Amar jain (Lawyer & brother of yash jain)

So please friends, never deal with them, they will rob your money...

For more details call/watsapp saravanan ([protected])
            Mail: [protected]@gmail. Com

I will update the results of case soon

If anybody wants to file a case on nationkart at free of cost,
            Contact me, i will help you...

We can say No -1 cheaters, they don't stand on their words, every body can view demo before payment in another site, but these people never let you know about that site, recently they are created their own trial site, and they wont provide any proper service once they receive payment, I have paid complete 45000/- . Payment is negotiable, Bargaining is there with nation kart, I didn't knew this. Many customer facing same problem, I am fed with there service . They mentioned that they will provide separate account manager but he will available only till you make payment, after that its become very difficult to catch him, They are not ready for refund so going to take legal action, if any body have same problem can drop mail,

Dear friends I been a customer of Nationkart since 3 months, I have paid all money, now there is no proper response, no proper server, no proper training nothing provided, before payment they will agree for your all demands, later they will convince you, its become very difficult to catch them later, initially they tell you can call anytime and we will solve the problem, but later they put standard mail that we never told like that and all. so do not become fool easily for there nice words, I am going to put this into court and my aim is to save other people from them . so I will fight . As per my knowledge many customer has faced same problem, and they can join me

I have 2 friends who wanted to start a e-commerce site for selling construction related materials.
                  They have paid full payment to NationKart for developmnt of the e-commerce platform.
                  Until payment is made, the nationkart people followup like beggars. once you pay the money, the roles reverse, as it is our turn to be beggars begging them to develop the portal.
                  all mails sent to them go unanswered. they don't answer calls.
                  they say they have tie ups with reputed logistics companies, but once u pay money, they tie u up with a shoddy logistics company.
                  if any one wants proof, please post your mailid. i will ask my friends to forward all mail covernsations with nationkart. you will know first hand from them
                  please mail to [protected]@gmal.com

I have had a bad experience with these guys too. They didn't do anything and when I asked for the refund they shamelessly either started talking about their policy or started showing some shoddy work. It looks like a scam. Even my saying that I would resort to legal options didn't have any effect. I asked for their correct company name, cin number and name of directors but they just did not share the same. Guess I have no option but to take them to cops or consumer court.
                    May 27, 2016
                    They resolved it.

I am their client. Was working with them on a project. It was almost a three month relationship with the company. Payments were 85% made. They were supposed to deliver the website/product and train me on how to use it. this guy named Ajinkya Rao scheduled for a training, the training session started 1 hour late and Ajinkya gave the training responsibility to a person named DeepakKumar Soni (Never interacted with this guy before) The training (so called) started, Deepak was clueless, does not know what to train me on and what he was supposed to do. Ultimately I had to explain him that he needs to give me training on how to use the product. After some drama Ajinkya now passed the training responsibilities to Bindu Thakur. She, without even starting the training session tells me that she needs to leave office, drama2 begins - helpless me asks for Ajinkya again, Bindu says that Ajinkya from office for the day and then I hear a male voice, loud and arrogantly says "This is Akshay, Bindu cant give training, its office closing time" and hung up on me. Now what do I do? Used my only option, called Ajinkya on his cell phone. He answers my call, apologizes and promises me that he would arrange for a training session for the next day and also promised that he would be in the training session. I was okay with that and waited for the next day. Ajinkya comes online on skype (thats one way we used communicate) doesnt respond to my messages. Waited patiently for an hour (its 1am for me in US, Eastcoast) put an other message on Skype, no response from him. Called him on his cell phone, no response. I sent him messages and made phone calls on his cell phone for three consicutive days but he doesnt respond tho he is online and active on skype and whatsapp. FInally got hold of another guy from the company, Yash Kumar. Explained him the situation and he tells me that the company has already given me training three times, I was like, really?? So this is the bitter experience I had with this company and the people out there. SO never trust this company and the people out there. Not a single person is genuine over there.Here are their names - Akshay, Ajinkya Rao, Bindu Thakur, Yash Kumar, Deepak Kumar Soni BEWARE!
                      which is the site you developed with NationKart can you please forward me in my what'sapp please oe e-mail ?
                      [protected] and [protected]@gmail.com
                      The site did
                      not go live. It's all because of these people. I dropped my business plan because of these idiots. Never go with them. 1hrgrocery.com was my dead business.

Hi All,
                        Pls don't lured by cheap pricing of nationkart.com, this is fraud company, owner yash is big fraud, I lost 25k to them, They promised good site bfor payment and after I paid them they said can't make promised site and offered cheap looking site and when I didn't agree and asked for refund my money, then frauds tanmay, ajinkya, their boss refused, so I lost my hard earned money, so pls friend never deal with them, they will rob your money, if want more details then pls mail me
                        [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        At first I was bit confused that what can be good platform for me in terms to build my products selling store as it was my first pace in marketing world and I am not remembered exactly how did I know about this E-commerce company but I searched and I elected finally to setup my E-commerce business with Nationkart and now I am glad to have such a great online store just only and only because of Nationkart.
                        the worst platform, don't believe it, no 1 cheating platform, i have proof,

Pls dont attract by their cheap pricing, sweet promises, they are big cheaters, I have lost my 25000 to them, First they promised to make good site, but after sending advance they refused for same and offer cheap looking site, Tanmay, ajinkya is fraud peoples, I told them that if they cant fulfil their promise of good site then pls return my money, but those Frauds refused.
                          If you want more details then mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.combr...

I was looking for a website developer. contacted with nationkart.com the executives dosnt seems professional but discussed regarding my website project. one of the executive told me that he can made the project and will share the details very soon.and told me to buy one plan. later on, i was told by this arrogant guy aakash from nationkart that this project is not feasible for them. i was lucky that i didnt purchased any thing from nationkart.com Please be careful while doing any transaction with this company. Manish Srivastava director Clues Media Tech Pvt ltd.
                          First of all this post seems to be a fake post for our negative promotion may be by our (Nationkart) competitors. Secondly if it all it is done by a person called Mr. Maneesh he has taken a judgment in a hurry and there is no person called Akash in our company. So this post seems to be a fake post. We are still here to serve you and there is no arrogance about it.