Info Edge (India) Ltd.

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Good

Naukri.com related photos (1600)

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
i subscribe for four services in the naukri.com which were
1.resume writting
2.cover letter
3.resume flash
4.resume display
but after two services they stopped responding and after calling them also they would not give satisfactory answer and also they keep on giving excuses.now they are not even picking my call my customer code is 100919CS437267 for naukri.com
after payment but no respond from them

I have subscribe for four services in the naukri.com which were

1.resume writting
2.cover letter
3.resume flash
4.resume display

not receive first draft and after calling them also they would not give satisfactory answer and also they keep on giving excuses.now they are not even picking my call my customer code is 101130CS454077 for naukri.com
Ujjval Gupta-
M:+91 [protected]
I would like to thank Naukri.com for getting job very soon after choosing paid services for Resume Display, Resume Flash and Job Mail.In a time when there is tough competition in the job portal market i feel Naukri.com is better than other job portals and mainly better than its next rivals because it has the most recent job openings pertaining to all major industries.I was skeptical about the paid services however they really helped me get good responses.thanks again.

E
    Bengaluru, Karnataka

It has been a fortnight that my account has been deactivated just because it was used by someone we don't even know and never had a relationship with.I understand that this kind of incident happens maybe because a recruiter leaves our association and we forget to change the password of that subuser or a recruiter while still being associated with us passes on the login details to someone without our knowledge ,who misuses it.

I have already sent a number of mails to abuse,talked to my account manager santosh and talked to people from customer care but noone seems to sought out the matter.Everyone is making me feel as if i am the culprit who has intentionally let someone use my account although everyone fails to understand that i am the one who is getting affected the most because of this incident.

All my work has stopped because o[censored]navailability of naukri access,i am loosing my clients and my recruiters are leaving me because i cannot make them sit for 15days without work.

I request you to kindly let me know whats my mistake and why am i being harassed like this and what do you want me do to stop this from happening in the future.

Nobody bothers to reply to my mail or talk to me to settle this matter and move ahead with our work after repeated attempts by me.

Please reactivate my account on an urgent basis and guide me on the measures to be taken to avoid this from happening in future.

It has been 2days that i was asked to talk to a manager Mr Amitabh by Account Manager Mr santosh and subsequently i sent a mail giving details of our freelance recruiters as per his demand and now Mr Amitabh says that the legal team will get back to me and no deadline is being given to me as to when will the account get activated or who is the concerned person to coordinate with.

Hoping for a quick response.

sachin

L
      Chandigarh, Chandigarh
      naukri job is fake site. dont ever waste ur time by seeing these idoit website. it will make u fool. all posted jobs are fake. nobody will call you i[censored] post or apply for the job. then why the ................? need to see the mad portal?

even if you pay also you will not get good job.......
      total fraud fake

pls donr see and waste ur time by seeing naukri.
      Dear friend, use monster india instead of naukri. Monster India is good.
      Be Alert:

I received one call from naukri4jobs, & told me for registration Rs 2000. I paid then I call back he didn't picked my call & number switch off. Bank Name BOB A/c No.- [protected] A/C Name- Naukri4Jobs MailId:- [protected]@outlook.com.
      So friends be alert

Nawanshahr, Punjab
        my name is sunita sheoran i have a complaint against naukri.com i got a mail from naukri.com from Mr.kenny damien of northern ireland UK he offer me a au pair/teacher job and monthly payment will be 3900GBP,and 700 GBP Weekly domestic allounce,free acomodation.car etc. i found cheeted when i search about them some information, on complaint at naukri.com same one person has also cheeted by them.i lost my two lakhs rupees in that matter .now i am stuck in a big problem because i spent all my hardwork money.now i have no peny in my account.please help me .how can i get this money back from them.i m requested to you that please please help me
        The Detail of Services are as follows :-

Detail of Service are: Customer Code. No. - 091121CS359750 and Transaction code - 101224TS569568. Service availing Date 24-12-10.
        Last call received from Naukri office 10-02-11

There were many discrepancies with my account, for which i have mailed and called to every one but got no positive response, called and mailed Anni ( Counselor Naukri employee ) many times but she never replied, every thing is so delayed that i am in no mood to activate any of services and i have requested people to please cancel my all services and also requested to refund my money which i have given for on time and prompt service but my motive was not fulfilled.

Mailed many times to [protected]@naukri.com but after each mail i use to get calls from development team apologizing for the delay in process, after continuously insisting that i don't want continue with it, the only response which i use to get is "We will get back to you just after few hours " and i am sorry to say that that few hours never came.

THis is the case about which i mail NAUKRI people many time but they never given me any positive feed back.

I need My money back from these fraud People please help me out in this situation
        I would like to thank Naukri.com for all the positive responses received in this month post availing the paid services.It really gave a good career boost and I got a good opportunity in a reupted bank.
        I would recommend everyone to avail Naukri services.

R
          Delhi, Delhi

I have purchased a naukri 1000 classified add account from naukri.com last year 2009 in 13000/-Per Year But naukri demand bouble price.Pls provide us permanent solution for naukri users.and I have purchased 1000 classified add account in 18200/- for a year(Current 2010 to 2011).But from Gujarat office feedback is not good for us i have tried many times to contact with Mr.Pawan([protected]).

Thanks & Regards
          Rajpal
          I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com saying that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.
          1. Gold Online Persona.
          2. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant.
          3. Resume Display for 6 months.
          4. Job mail for 6 months.
          5. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant.

My experience with Naukri.com is by very bad or say it is the worst experience. It all started right from the 1st week after availing the service and still continuing the same. Below are the point of concerned:-

1. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant :- I was been told that my resume will be sent to 100 Gulf consultant, which has not been done.
          2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
          3. Job mail for 6 months :- Jobs are either expired, or not of my interest area.
          4. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant :- Wrong resume flashed, I am regularly receiving call on consultant asking for some else name like Vivek, Amit, Gaurav, and from different field and that to from different fields like Taxation, IT, Software development etc which are not my area of Interest. Saying that they have received resume mail from naukri.com, stating my contact details and mail ID too in resume which nowhere belong to me.

I would rather say Management focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on number services sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.

Request all the individuals who are being cheated by naukri.com, mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as we as an individual can fight with them so lets get together and SUE them in court. I am having enough evidence to get back me refund and mental loss incurred to me, because of them.

Dheeraj Anand
          Dear Rajpal and Dheeraj,

I can see that as paid users you both are facing so much with Naukri.com imagine what free users like me are going through. Many do not write in here for their issues.

NAUKRI.COM IS THE WORST WEBSITE EVER TO HAVE EXISTED HERE. Sadu campaign SHOWS THAT IT IS SOOOOO SAAAAAAD ABOUT THEMSELVES...THATS ALL.

Delete your profile in Naukri and hook on to Times jobs and Monster - they are far far better !!!

- NCS
          Past Free User on Naukri

M
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            From: [protected]@naukri.com [mailto:[protected]@naukri.com]
            Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 3:11 PM
            To: s.[protected]@economos.com
            Subject: Status of your Online Transaction (Id : null) with Naukri.com.

Dear skfeconomos,

Thank you for subscribing to our recruitment solutions.
            Your purchase has been registered with us.
            The Transaction ID for the purchase is : null

The Online Credit-Card payment for this purchase was UNSUCCESSFUL.
            You may send a Cheque/DD in favour of Info Edge (India) Ltd.
            Please send the payment to :
            Info Edge (India) Ltd.
            A-88 Sector 2
            Noida - 201301
            (NOTE : Write the Transaction ID null behind the Cheque/DD)
            The Subcriptions(s) Purchased will be activated on receipt of the payment
            ORDER DETAILS FOR TRANSACTION ID : null
            Product Qty. Unit Price Price
            TOTAL (Inclusive of Service Tax) 0.00

naukri.com
            India's No. 1 Job Site
            Replied on Thu 8/19/2010 9:13 AM

Dear Sir

As you mention the transaction is failed but my credit card statement shows it has been paid to info edge on 10th august 2010

Pls confirm that you have NOT RECEIVED this payment from HDFC BANK so that I can fight with HDFC BANK TO GET BACK THE MONEY.

BEST REGARDS

MURALI
            ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
            SKF Economos India Pvt Ltd
            No:311, 13/14-B, Singasandra, 13th KM.
            Hosur road, Bangalore-68
            Mobile +91 [protected]

Their reply

Please provide your user id to us so that we can look into this issue. For any further information or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards
            Naukri Technical Support Team

Your subscription was activated for 1 month and two job postings were credited in your account. The validity was from 10th August to 9th September. The validity has expired so the subscription has also expired. For any further information or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
            Naukri Technical Support Team

From: MURALI [mailto:r.[protected]@economos.com]
            Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 10:35 AM
            To: '[protected]@naukri.com'
            Subject: FW: Task #460914 : Response from naukri.com to your query.
            Dear Sir

This was the reply recd when transaction was made

The Transaction ID for the purchase is : null The On=
            >line Credit-Card payment for this purchase was UNSUCCESSFUL

And Now your telling

I need money to reimbursed immediately either by cheq or credit confirmation for having returned to my credit card
            Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012 Dear Sir,

With reference to your post we would request you to kindly provide us your customer code/transaction code/ email ID so that we may be able to assist you with your concerns.

Kindly share your details with us at [protected]@naukri.com

Resume Services
            Naukri.com.
            Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
            Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
            International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
            1. Gold Online Persona.
            2. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant.
            3. Resume Display for 6 months.
            4. Job mail for 6 months.
            5. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant.

2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
            I am in follow-up with these people from last 2 month for my resolution, have send the sample numbers and mails from where I have been receiving the wrong recruitment calls . But they just have only one reply we have crossed check the searching criteria but there is only my resume reflecting in the search against my number and mail ID being the fact the are searching from wrong mail ID .
            I would rather say Management is not focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on numbers sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.
            Any one having mail ID of their TOP management please mail me.
            Dheeraj Anand
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            I am sorry to say but i am not satisfied with your service please tell me how can i delete my my profile from naukri.com I don't want to use naukri.com.
            I have complaint about this problem many times but still i am waiting for the solution.I hope now you will help me.
            I want to change my profile at naukri.com but i forgot my login details. I have followed mentioned process after followed process there is show on screen AN EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT ON YOUR E MAIL ID But i have not got any mail on my email id so that i could change my password & update my profile. I have remembered my email id & it's password but i forgot my login details (username & password) for update my profile.
            reply me
            ASAP
            IT'S REQUEST TO YOU

H
              Morristown, United States
              Dear All,

There is very bad service from naukri.com resume development .
              They have taken money but not developed resume within time frame.

after 2 months when i asked to refund my valuable money.

they said resume send to you but no reply from your side .
              then i have send all mails to Mrs Sumitra what ever communication i have done with naukri.com office.

after that not a single phone or mail reply.

it is better way to take some 3-4 resumes from you friends and develop our own, that will help us to save money and headache.

Sufferer from naukri .com
              Dear Mr. Tambe,

We thank you for sharing your feedback. With reference to our discussion, we hope your concerns have been addressed satisfactorily. For further queries/concerns, please feel free to write to [protected]@naukri.com.

R
                Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                I just want to know that is there anybody who gets benefited by these kind of Job & Career sites .I submitted my profile...
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                I am a specialist doctor by profession and I'm currently working abroad.This fraud job website NAUKRI.com has taken...

Patna, Bihar
                Never take any services committed by www.naukri.com

All the resume development and resume display service is just a waste of money, time, patience and energy.

I had taken Response Booster Value Pack which included all the 5 services that www.naukri.com offers the candidates of their website. I was given a committment that the services would be completed and put into effect within a weeks time.

Its been 15 days and my resume has not even been developed as yet.
                I keep calling the marketing executive everyday and requesting him to push forward my case.
                I keep sending them mails, but no response.

I had also sent mail to the service manager and head regarding the same but they never even got a reply from them regarding the same.

The resume also developed was just an average. Not worth paying anything for.

Naukri.com just takes the money in advance and then forgets what they have to deliver.
                I would really suggest all not to ever take the services from www.naukri.com. I am sure atleast I would never let my friends do it.

With reference to the mail sent to you we would request you to kindly, send us your account details to [protected]@naukri.com so that we can address your concerns accordingly.

Naukri.com.
                I too agree with the comment. Please its a very serious warning to all for never taking Naukri service pack. Everything goes quick till you pay the money, after that there is very poor service, they are least bothered if any mails are received or not. After repeated complaints just got my CV updated and after that again no service.. Its been 6 months I took the service that also including the Fast service for which i paid more.
                I had also sent many mails to [protected]@naukri.com but havent got any action . Guys and Gals please dont fall into this and find Job based on your experiece rather believing these guys and wasting money

M
                  Hello all!

i am one of the overseas job seeker who wants to define my future, but not yet fulfilled till today becoz of the fake job providers in naukri.com. now a days naukri allows so much of fakers in their site... i dont know the reason why they are allowing them.

is the money made everthing in the world???????

some of the fake job providers are

aidithi international- visak
                  divine international- banglore
                  spa solutions - banglore
                  srupthi careers - hyderabad

they are allowing such fakers here at site,,,,, naukri hav to take some steps againts the fakers or ask to show the authorised letter before publishing adv..

Pune, Maharashtra
                    My experience with Naukri.com is by far the worst.It all started right from the 1st week after availing the service and still continuing the same. I took your Express Resume Development Services on 13th May, 2010, so I was supposed to get my Resume done in 7days. Still according to your customer care, you considered it 7days after filling up the your PAW, so I filled my PAW on 14th May. Hence, my Resume should reach to me by 21st May, which did not. Also, I was promised by sales executive Mr.Rahul at the time of payment that the resume writer will call me directly to take my inputs, which never happened. I kept on waiting for the call which I never received. When trying to contact Mr. Rahul at the number provided by him, [protected], no one picked up the phone. Again contacting your customer care, they told me it will be done by 22nd May, so at last the 1st draft reached to me late night, around 11pm of 22nd May.

After that, I replied by suggesting a few changes and adding my inputs to divya.[protected]@naukri.com and rahul.[protected]@naukri.com on 25th May, and its now the end of 31st May, but I never heard anything.
                    By calling customer care number (which is always busy for existing customers) again on 25th May, I contacted one of the executive to look into the matter, the reply I got was that someone will be contacting me very soon. But, as expected, no one did! Calling Mr.Rahul again, and wasting time to listen to his caller tunes is the work which I did again, only because he didnt pick up my phone again.

Still, to pursue my case further, I called customer care number again and asked me to contact a senior executive, so i talked to Miss. Deepika, who assured me that it will be done today itself and divya / rahul will contact me by the evening today, but again as u know, none of them did!

I am still receiving mails from automated system to take the resume services, but after having such an experience, what better can I say? I thank God that I took the express resume service, else, it would have taken them months to build a simple resume. I never expected such kind of service from naukri.com. Atlast, I am trying this option just to see if it works, or again my effort goes in vain.

With reference to your discussion with the Concerned developer, we hope the concerns have been addressed satisfactorily.

Please feel to write to us at [protected]@naukri.com in case of further assistance.

same problems dear...

i don't receive any response with in 4 month form naukri.com..

Times job is goood... :D

To whom it may concern,

I am currently living in Mumbai and have been actively job hunting for many months. I have registered my CV with Naukri.Com and other job seeking agencies but found them to be very un-helpful and quite honestly useless.

They are good at sending "job matches" to my email however when you apply you hear nothing back. I have not paid for their services but am registered with the free service. I have applied to maybe 60 positions of which I am highly qualified for and heard NOTHING back. When I called their toll-free 1800 number I got referred to other area's in the company. Their service is appauling!

Are they a legitimately operating company or just Data collectors ? I feel that they may be selling peoples information off to telemarketing companies.

Either way, I do not believe that they are legitimate & someone should look into the way that they do business.

Dina Issa
                      To whom it may concern,

Vijay Shinde
                      I absolutely agree .. I live in Dubai i received a call form one Mr. Bipas Sarkar from their recruiting eamin India
                      promising me all the possibilities after a paid service of $ 195. After which i have not heard from him .
                      I have received job maild that are nased on my 7 year old CV. Theyare absolutely an unprofessional lot

I was trying to ask for a refund but noboby answerd.. They do and all they want to do is make money.

Sheame on you Naukri.com

V
                        Hyderabad, Telangana

I have paid Rs 3550 to Naukri.com for resume development, display and flash to consultants in India for seeking jobs. Resume development should have been done withing 5 working days from the receipt of money. I paid on 23.03.2010, so far 20 days over and nothing has happened, when I send an email to service head and business head, they are not even bother to read my mail and reply. I sent an email tjhat I am not happy with service and asked them to return my money in case if they are not able to provide the promised service. There is no response. I was an US based NRI returned to India and seeking opportunities here. If this has happened in US I would have sued the company. But in India anything happen, any body can cheat any. That's the confidence, hence people suffer.

Please take necessary action against such frauds and save Indian citizens from such bogus operandi

I will be thankful to you very much if necessary action is taken and see that I get my money back.

Vijay
                        Hi, this is Soudipta and I completely agree with Vijay. They simply cheated me. I needed the resume a bit early and hence I paid extra to choose the expedited delivery. They promised to deliver the first draft within business days but I didn't receive anything yet and it's been 3 weeks. The most irritating part is that nobody is even bothered to read your email and reply to them. You can send thousands of emails to the service head or business head but nobody ever replies to those emails. The customer care folks give you FALSE promises every time you call them up and sets some ETA according to their own wish just to avoid more scolding from poor sufferer like us. I truly believe, if it would have been US, I would have sued these guys for cheating me with their FALSE commitment and taking away INR 5500 without providing any service at all.

Pune, Maharashtra
                          I am the registered member of the Online-Naukri.com. I have paid Rs. 1500/- for the membership. At the time of registration the executive told me nature of job is very simple and it's just data entry, but it's not like that it's very difficult to understand. On the website it's clearly mentioned that if you are not satisfied with the service we provide 30days money back guarantee.
                          Since february month I am chasing them for the refund of my Rs. 1500/- but I havn't received a single reply from them. At the time of registration the mobile no which I have called for the details is [protected] and after 10 days of registration this number is disconnected. Now on the website another number is mentioned i.e. [protected] (Deepak Kumar) the executive name.Everyday I call on this number 15 times this man is picking up the ph 3-4 times and disconnecting the line. Now I have reached the level of frustration. Please help me with this matter.
                          Website: www.Online-Naukri.com

Deepak S
                          +91 [protected].
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2017
                          Naukri.com Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2010 As discussed with the complainant, this complaint/blog does not pertain to www.naukri.com. This is FYI.
                          he is right
                          naukri.com SUCKS
                          they are are cheating consumers

V
                            Gurgaon, Haryana
                            Registered to Paid Jobmail Service & Resume Development in Naukri.Com. Noida Office- Representative Mayank Maheswari. The whole year I didnt recieved any kind of particular job mails,after several complaints and reminder they dont respond on time ,As i paid them Rs 3300, raised the query a few months back, now they are saying that my subscription has expired and I need to pay them once more.they have promised me that they will arrange interview atleast 4 in a week, flash resume to 1000 consultancy. but its been 8 months i did not get a single good calls for interview. when iam asking them about the consultancy name they are not telling it to me. they are neither doing... I am getting a feeling i have just duped of my money
                            Hope...
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017
                            Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012 Dear Sir,

Kindly share your details with us at [protected]@naukri.com

Resume Services
                            Naukri.com.
                            Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
                            Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
                            International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
                            Right now i am not interested to do job so please dont send job opportunities
                            to my email address i am getting very irritate plz cancel my profile and send confirmation reply to my mail id.

Swetha manthena.
                            Very bad service. They havent even got my name right. They took the money from me in USD as I was abroad when I availed the services. They were very prompt at calling me (ISD) until they received the amount. They promised that I would be counselled 'n' number of times through the phone, I havent received a single call from them. And about jobs, their "non - paid" side of the portal got me more calls. The paid side did not get me even single call as of yet. Pathetic frauds --> the total Naukri team.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have paid Rs 4000 for resume development and circulation to Naukri.com.
                              The lady named...

Pune, Maharashtra
                              I am unable cancel my registration from naukri.com. Either I have forgotten my password or the site has some faults.
                              I m now not in need of any job I have changed my mobile no. Because of it but cannot change my email address please give some hint or do something for it.
                              Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012 Dear Sir

We thank you for sharing your feedback.

With reference to your discussion with the concerned team, we hope your concerns have been addressed satisfactorily. Please feel free to write to [protected]@naukri.com for any further queries/concerns and we shall be glad to be of assistance.

Naukri.com
                              No option to unsubscribe, the 'unsubscribe' link takes you to log in and then nothing...no leads or clues as to how u can unsubscribe! I'm so fed up with their junk mails.
                              Even I'm facing the same problem. I want to delete my complete profile from naukri.com but it doesn't have any such option. I set my account on Inactive mode, and I've unchecked all sorts of emails and messages to be delivered to me, but still I get mails from naukri.com almost everyday.
                              I am not able to deactivate my Naukri.com Account since there is no visible option available on their site. kindly help as it has become irritating to receive messages which are of no help.

thanks

T
                                New York City, United States

I have taken a Service from Naukri.com to find a suitable job for me. For that I paid to Naukri.com INR 3950on 26th Feb 2009.

Even providing detail about my interest and escalating issues lots of time the response from Naukri.com was not even satisfactory. The service which they promised me are not providing at all. It's been almost a year now and i have not received anything/any help from them.

Its a complete Fraud case which may be they are doing for other Job seeker as well.

I am attaching my service taking customer code herein.

Customer Code. No. - 090226CS291680

I have proof Job mail from Naukri.com that they have sent to me. Resume which they have made and which was not even thought before making it. Mail from Naukri.com employee for service link mail which was suppose to be sent one month before and even which is not working.

Request for registering my complaint against Nakri.com case of fraud. And want to send legal notice to Naukri.com through Consumer forum.

Thanks and Regards
                                Tarun Arora
                                Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012 Dear Sir

We thank you for sharing your feedback.

Naukri.com

My name is Abraham and I second Tarun on every aspect he mentioned in his mail. Also it's true line to line on what Tarun has mentioned.

Please let me know where I can go and provide the details so that we can at least keep others aware of the useless stuff that Naukari is extending to common man.

Abraham
                                [protected]@yahoo.com
                                I took services from Naukri.com for Resume writing on urgent basis and other services, all costing 6500 Rs.. They were suppose to delivere cv in 2 days however after 60 days also they have not been able to write proper draft. They do not have competitive people to write CV of senior technical persons. after reading the draft of my CV, I was wondering if that was my CV? Since they do not understand Engineering terms, they have copied and pasted work profile from somewhere else?

They take money in advance and therfore they do not care also. Now they do not respond to my mails or calls. The sales coordinator never ever picked up my mobile after the money was paid . Now they have my money (Rs. 6500) and no services have been provided even after 2 months.

Anyone has any comments??

Please be alert!!!
                                  Guys contact this guy as he is behind the website. You will understand what is genuine and what...