[Resolved] Nobroker — I need my refund, they are cheat company, overcommitment and no single property shown,

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Kartik on Sep 6, 2019
I taken their moneyback plan, they commited to close my property within a week, and in a month there is no single property was shown.

My flat is in prestige lakeside habitat, varthur. The concern relatinship manager was navin,

When i rented out my property from my contact, they told you have rented out on low deposit amount, while talking to customer care, they have not disclosed all these conditions to me.

I asked them to refund, they said we can't refund.

Please refund my money immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-19 20:15:26

[Sep 06, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NoBroker Customer Care's response Sep 06, 2019
Kindly share your contact details via Message at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you to resolve the issue and working towards earning back your trust
NoBroker Customer Care's response Sep 14, 2019
Hi Kartikey Sharma, we would like to inform you that your query was addressed and resolved by the team. If you are still facing any issue please let us know at [protected]@nobroker.in

Comments

Since I was the subscriber of relax plan, but i am not able to find a suitable house through the relationship manager tried a lot. So I want my money back as the purpose is not fulfilled. I have emailed and called them but they are not responding at all. They are failed to fulfill their commitment. This is absolutely disappointing.
NoBroker Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

We regret the inconvenience you had to face. we request you to share your contact details via Message or you can write to us at [email protected] we will look into your issue on a priority basis and get back to you asap.

+91 81 0755 5666 [Whatsapp]
    204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Nobroker - I need my refund, they are cheat company, overcommitment and no single property shown,