[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found error

GK Basrur on Nov 24, 2017
I opened atal pension yojana (Apy) through icici bank and contributed regularly. But i am unable to track my contribution through cra site. When i trying to create ipin, system shows an error massage 'pran not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my ipin password to my mobile no. Or email id.

Name: gopal krishna b
Pran:[protected]
Mobile no.[[protected]]
Email id: poojari. Gk@gmail.com
Actication date: 20/06/2016
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017

[Nov 24, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2017
Dear Gopal,

This has reference to the query/grievance raised by you. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
Updated by GK Basrur, Dec 04, 2017
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Prayash Rai my PRAN Card number is[protected] and I am permanent member of Border Security Force. I want to change my mobile number and email id in my PRAN Account.and the Mobile number is [protected] mail id is praanuthulung2203@gmail.com

Thanks with Regard
Prayash Rai
121 BN Border Security Force
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Dear Sir/ madam, This has reference to the query/grievance raised at “Consumer Forum”. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID. For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at 022-4090 4242 or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
I had applied online for pancard through nsdl with eKYC mode on[protected] and my account has been debited with Rs 118.90 but they rejected my application on the ground that my mobile number was not registered with adhaar card. please refund me the amount as soon as possible without any unnecessary delay.
temporary token no. - [protected]
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on 020-27218080.

1960