Oriental Insurance Company — cancellation of dependents insurance policy.

Challakere, Chitradurga District, Karnataka, India
 Beerappaps on May 10, 2018
I am manjunatha v axis bank employee and i accidentally/ mistakenly selected parental issurance while submitting and which i tried cancelling immediately, but it didn't the cancel request.
I do not want to add my parents for this insurance because which i already have made from outside and now it is waste of money here. For the insurance company is dedected rs 29200 amount from my salary account.
I do have my personal commitments like education loan and vehicle loan which i need to pay, there is short of money to pay those loans now and i cannot explain these things to bank now, where they do not listen to all this stuffs.
I spoke to 'n' number of people in mediassist and everyone answers the same that they cannot cancel the policy once it is opted.
This is ridiculous and stupid rules which is made by insurance company, it is individual decision and our money which we are paying it to you and we do not have any rights to cancel the policy

They are telling that i have opted dependents for extra 20, 00, 000 covarage on september 2017 but amount has dedected now how it possible to deduct the amount without any assist and intimation i didnt received any confirmation for this kindly check it and cancel the policy
Emp id: 136324
Company name : axis bank ltd

I do not need any explanations on this anymore and i just my want money back on this what ever it is deducted rs 29200/- on 30th april 2018..

If so as per the prorated charges, deduct the money from the time i have opted and refund the amount immediately.

cancellation of dependents insurance policy.

[May 10, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - cancellation of dependents insurance policy.