Oriental Insurance Company — car insurance policy no. 211200/31/2018/101730.

AshwaniTripathi on Jan 20, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

My vehicle (Esteem registration no. Up16 r4110) got an accident on 10th december 2017. This vehicle is insured with "the oriental insurance company limited" against policy no. 211200/31/2018/101730.

I have been trying to file insurance claim for my four wheeler vehicle that was involved in an accident on the 10th of december 2017. I had sent the claim form along with estimate and policy to the concerned policy issuer but have not received any response yet even after writing several mails and constantly calling the number of the carol bagh branch in delhi provided in my policy, no one picks up the phone and my claim has still not been filed. I have also forwarded the mail to several other email ids that have been provided to me by the customer care and other branches but still my claim has not been filed.

[Jan 20, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

It has been six month still there is no update on my complaint. I am still waiting for my claim settlement.

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - car insurance policy no. 211200/31/2018/101730.