Oriental Insurance Company — no response from the insurance since more than a month.

Charula on May 23, 2018
My name is charula dewangan and my hcl employee id is 51623996. I have twin babies born on 31st december 2017. I claimed for the insurance money on january and they took 2 months to give the money. From the very start i have been asking for the settlement form but it's been 5 months that they have not given me the hard copy of settlement form. From a month, they have stopped to reply to any of my mails and my money is stuck because of it.

I have bumped the issue on ticket#[protected] several times, however, there's no response to it. After too many emails they said that they have sent the attested copy and settlement letter by trackon courier with pod number:- [protected]. It's been more than a month but i haven't received any courier.

It's really getting very hard for me to contact these people and they are not at all responding with any proper information or clear note nor they are doing any of the work on time. My money is pending since january due to their lack in attentiveness and not working on the right time.

This is going beyond professionalism.

[May 23, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Charula, May 23, 2018
The last mail which I received from them was on 3rd of May. Since then there is no update nor there's any reply from them

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - no response from the insurance since more than a month.