[Resolved] OYO Rooms — refund money

Manali Himachal Pradesh, India
 Mahadev Prasad Bhatt on May 27, 2018
Hi, we booked room on 21 may 2018 in Manali himanchal . But when we went to seeing Flat or room, that's time nobody is over there . No owner, no neighbor ...and rooms were locked . So we decided to move another hotel . And we didn't check in hotel.
So kindly I requesting to you refunding our money as same account plze
Booking I'd - miwd0896
[protected]@gmail.com

refund money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2018

[May 27, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mahadev Prasad Bhatt, May 27, 2018
Refund money plze

refund money
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018
Dear Guest,

We sincerely apologize for the hassle that occurred here. Request you to kindly allow us time. Our team will resolve this at the earliest.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Dear Guest,

Our team tried to get in touch with you regarding the concern raised by you but we could not get through. Please accept our apologies again for the disappointment here. We've sent you an email informing you about our cancellation policy. Do reach out to us for any other assistance future.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
As checked our team connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Our team addressed the concern with diligence and your feedback has been registered with us. Do reach out to us for any assistance in future

Comments

We booked an AC room but the AC isn't working. Even after complaining no one came. Booking id isXFMP1736
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

We understand the terrible experience that you had to go through. A disappointed guest is not what we want for us. We're extremely apologetic about this. Please allow us time. We'll soon come up with the resolution.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, May 30, 2018

Dear Sakshi,
Our team contacted you regarding this and we assure you we'll work on the feedback shared by you so that such instances do not occur again in the future. Once again, our apologies for the trouble. We'll ensure a hassle-free stay for you in the future.

Team OYO
Saturday i was cancel a booking and pay the money in online . Bt Now Cash is Not Refunded. Please give me a immediate solution.

I have to booking in kumbhal castel, today but some personal issue, so i have to pospond my trip, 5 jan check in time,
I have book 14 room, yo ur customer care persons not except my request, he told me dont give any refund.
So plz check and refund my amount.
My booking id GDEM5378

AKSHAY MODI
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry to know about the trouble and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we'll investigate and solve the issue leading to this. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Wrost service by oyo and they give me only 20% refund amount
No tv reacharge no wifi, broken fridge plug and levotery flash wrost service.
I want my full amount of refund because I cannot waste my money on a rubbish hotel
My booking id:-DECB0752
Contact details :- [protected]@gmail.com

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 1, 2019

Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Our relevant team will get in touch and assist you shortly.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2019

We believe our concern team contacted and communicated the needful. We assure you such instances will not be repeated in the future. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

I oyo room booked bookindg id-GEVN7135
So i have online payment but hotel property are not accept online payment, therefor refund . Nageswar Rao, [protected].

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002