[Resolved] Panasonic — Led tv service not provided by panasonic india company

Iss1973
I had lodged a complaint with panasonic customer care on date 11/10/2016 they promised to come within 24 hrs. But still they have not come in spite of 24 hours. Now after 312hrs and after 20 to 22 call to service center and customer care they told sorry but not solve my problem. On 15/11/2016 eng. From panasonic come and told me that your display not working i am report to service center that they will send new display and we will change it till monday. After two i received massage that we not have display in stock so company decides to replace your tv so please send bill copy urgently. I sent bill copy on 18/11/2016
But still my problem is as it. I tried to call customer care and service center. My question is after a lot of call and on line complete i not receive any solution then what happened if any uneducated person purchases any product from this type of company. The companies openly cheat the customer in name of warranty.
So i want to say all who want to purchase panasonic equipment again think before finalize items that the service of panasonic very bad & you should not have bought panasonic equipment’s.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2016
company call me that he had replace your TV but Service center call me that you required to pay rs 14000 for replacement. I told them if my TV in Under warranty then why I should Pay.
My Mobile no. 8408884163. I tired to call in Panasonic customer care.
Please can you help me

[Oct 24, 2016] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
shubham kushvaha's response, Oct 19, 2016
24 led tv wall pe lgaani hai
Updated by Iss1973, Oct 27, 2016
My Mobile no. [protected]. I tired to call in Panasonic customer care.
Updated by Iss1973, Nov 02, 2016
i am still waiting for response from Company, Every day I had received a massage that your compliant has resolved but I don't know who Resolve this and where ?
My Mobile no. [protected]. I tired to call in Panasonic customer care.
Updated by Iss1973, Nov 02, 2016
I am still waiting for response from Company, Every day I had received a massage that your compliant has resolved but I don't know who Resolve this and where
Updated by Iss1973, Dec 07, 2016
customer care give me one no. please contact this person he will solved your problem but the no which I received from customer care eighter not workable or person not pick up my call. I feel company cheat me please suggest can I suit a FIR against company.
now I suit a FIR in Palghar Police Station
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My led tv hanging in tha wall

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - Led tv service not provided by panasonic india company