Panasonic — new ac not working

111 a Ashok nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Dilip Sam on Jun 7, 2019
To,

Manager Panasonic India

SUB:- URGENT AND CRUCIAL (DOCS. ATTACHED)

I have bought your product (1.5 ton) window AC as a known international and trusted brand but I really feel sorry and frustrated about the fact that its not at all working properly and trips in every 5-10 mins.

I already filed a complaint after the AC was fitted.
The service guys came and gave the excuse that it's fine and just the area is big.
So I decided the area with a wall and bow it's 10/10 feet room.
Still the AC trips.
It's is really ridiculous and sad that at this headache of 45+ degree of heat I and my students have to sit in hot burning room.

I am really annoyed and going to sue the company and file a complaint in consumer forum.

I am also from multinational company and an owner and my feedback and complaint can really effect the goodwill of the brand and users.

I have been wanting for engineer to come and fix it but no one turns.

Either fix this issue or take the AC back and refund me whole amount in next 24 hrs else I will take legal actions and will also defame the brand and service through my links.
I ALSO FEEL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FAULTY AIR CONDITIONER

Very serious issue
I want the manager to revert back on this and fix it but day end today.

It's giving me financial and mental loss everyday and no one is ready to hear.

Attached are the documents and no. Of the engineer.

Kindly fix it today else I will take serious and harzardious action on the brand and company and store too.

Refund, replace or fix it today..

Thanks and regards
Coca cola chauraha
KANPUR -208001
U. P. STD CODE : 0512
INDIA ±91

[Jun 16, 2019] Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dilip Sam, Jun 07, 2019
To,

Manager Panasonic India

SUB:- URGENT AND CRUCIAL (DOCS. ATTACHED)

I already filed a complaint after the AC was fitted.
So I decided the area with a wall and bow it's 10/10 feet room.
Still the AC trips.

I have been wanting for engineer to come and fix it but no one turns.

I ALSO FEEL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FAULTY AIR CONDITIONER

Very serious issue
I want the manager to revert back on this and fix it but day end today.

It's giving me financial and mental loss everyday and no one is ready to hear.

Attached are the documents and no. Of the engineer.

Refund, replace or fix it today..

Thanks and regards
KANPUR -208001
U. P. STD CODE : 0512
INDIA ±91

+91 22 2230 1952
    No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Panasonic - new ac not working