[Resolved] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — about return policy

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 Ishneet Kaur on Jun 5, 2018
I want to return part of my purchase done on 30 may, 2018 from elante mall, chandigarh. The reason being the defect in some of the apparels that i bought. I want full refund of the defected apparels after returning them. But i have lost the invoice... Can i get a copy of the invoice or if the return is possible without the invoice... Please help!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2018

[Jun 05, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018
Hi, thank you for writing to us. We wish to confirm in case if you do not have the invoice you can still go for an exchange at any of our Pantaloons store if your registered mobile number was shared with the cashier at the time of billing.

Comments

Hi this is ramakrishnan. I purchased a basics shirt yesterday and i am not satisfied with the color now. Can i exchange it
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018

Hi Ramakrishnasri, thank you for writing to us. In case you have shared your registered mobile number during the time of billing you need not carry the invoice with you. Please carry the merchandise along with you for the exchange. In case if you have not shared your mobile number during billing we would request you to kindly carry the invoice along with you.
Hi my name is Ravi Kumar J. I had purchased 2 belts in Tirupati on 30 August 2018. In barcode tag it was showing size 32 and 36 but I couldn't wear it because it was small size and one more tag which has company tag showed size 32 on both unfortunately I both those for my frd and brother so I trusted the size written in tag and bought it but it is not proper. I have bill and also given my contact No. But I couldn't exchange in Tirupati because of lack of time I leave in Mysore can I exchange in Mysore store and the colour which is mentioned in barcode tag is different from belt tag. I need to raise the complaint about misleading the customer with wrong size display how can I do it.
hiii I'm ishita i bought a lamke 9 to 5 compact yesterday from pantaloons gariahat.. but it was totally damaged when i opened it... how would i exchange that product???
Can i exchange a product after one month? I am a green card holder. Please confirm.

701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail - about return policy