Passport Office Visakhapatnam Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Visakhapatnam related photos (10)

Passport Office Visakhapatnam Complaints & Reviews

Jalluri Veerabhadra Kumar
Hello sir,

In november I applied for passport for my new born baby. The details are

Applicant's Name : PRAJNA SWETHA JALLURI
Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

The police verification was over, but still there is no progress in the status.

From past 6 weeks the status is appearing as

"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"

Now I am in UK, I want to apply for the Visa for my kid asap. But still my family haven't yet received the passport. Could you please let me know when can my family receive the passport.Please do the needful.

Kumar Jalluri
respected sir,

i have applied for correction of date of birth to10/06/1983 on 17/08/09, ref file no-x006179 on personal enquiry igot to know that passport dispatch delayed due to not takin penality from me..then i send DD OF RS 1000on name of passport officer, vsp, on register post..but still there no progress sir

please do the needfull, thanking u sir

yoursfaithfully
dr.jyostna latha
This is Sherin MOhammed and My passport reference no is VSP-D[protected].It has been given on oct'09 at Visakhapatnam-AP passport office.Delivery date has been given on 23-12-09.When I am going to the office and asking about the status of my passport, they are saying that it will be delivered with in a week for the last 2 months.I require the passport on urgent basis.So, requesting you to please look into the matter and do the needful.

Your's Faithfully
Sherin-[protected]
Hi, My sons passport who is just 3 months old has been dispached on 19-03-10 to post, and when I have wascall the passport offices all the phone numbers mentiond in the web site, no one lifts the phone. please let me know still how many days I have to wait because its already delayed.

Applicant's Name : Veer Waghmare
Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

I, Abdul Makshudh Akram, the father of Mohammed Sumayya Kulsum, has been applied for the fresh passport for my daughter on[protected]. But it has not yet been despatched even police enquiry had been completed on[protected]

Sir, as the case to be considered urgent and emergency, I would like to request you kindly despatch the passport as soon as possible

Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated

Awaiting for your reply on my email address : [protected]@yahoo.com

Geddam Prakashrao

Thanks & Best Regards

Ravi Sankar Chinnari
    Dear Sir

This is regarding my application for renewal of pasport with Visakhapatnam RPO.

I have applied my passport at rpo vizag on 23-09-08 vide file no.E008283.At the time of police verification, I was not at vizag and presently now I am at hyderabad as i relocated from vizag.So, I have submitted my PDF form along with photos and new address on 08-05-09 at RPO Vizag and awaiting Police verification at Hyderabad.

I have not received any information from Passport office Visakhapatnam.
    Request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue as early as possible.

CH.Ravi Sankar
    Mobile [protected]
    dear sir,
    please give required information about my pass port because i was submit all my proofs but i didn't get the pass port. my pass port num Z401278, when i check my it shows come to office but now i am in GMR mangalore power plant training as a GET and my father came to your office just at the office told as candidate required so kindly i request u to look into matter as early as possible iam eagerly waiting for ur reply.
    No Police verification
    Dear Sir

This is regarding my application for of pasport with Visakhapatnam RPO.

I have applied my passport at vizag on 16-06-09 vide file no.a008928.till i am not had my police verification.

I have not received any information from Passport office Visakhapatnam.

G.Vijaya Ramaraju
    Mobile [protected]

i am ankit yadav pursuing my studies in chennai.
    I applied for passport online from visakhapatnam as my parents are staying there.I submitted my application form and produced all the original document on 2nd feb 09 in visakhapatnam rpo.
    My file no. is VSPA00157909.
    My police verification was over in chennai, police verification no. PP/470/09, and despatched to visakhapatnam on 11th march 09 via parcel no. 2052 along with 12 other police verification.
    but still i have not got any news about my passport.
    i visited the pass port office many times, but they say that we are waiting for the police report from chennai, where as the report has been depatched from chennai on 11th march.
    Even i met the superindent of passport office, vizag thrice, but in vain.

sir its more than 7 months since the datte of submission of application form.
    i need my passport urgently for my official purpose.

sir please take necessary action this regard as the superindent, visakhapatnam have failed in giving proper justificationn about the status of my passport.

Thanking You,

Ankit Yadav
    Here I came with a request
    of check my application status. I have been applied the Passport application No.Z009989/09 on 16th
    Oct 2009.And my verification done on 28th Oct 2009 but whenever I checked the status there will be
    displayed you have to come to passport office and apply for re-enquiry. Then I came to passport office,
    Vishakhapatnam and I applied for Re-enquiry. Then my verification done on 4th Sep 2010.I have not
    received my passport till now and my application status also not available in the Internet also.(There will
    be displayed as File Reference Number (VSP-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available).
    Please consider my request and kindly look into this matter and issue my passport as early as possible.

nikki84
      I
      Have applied for my damaged passport on the date 23rd feb 2009,
      the normal procedure takes to re-issue the passport would be 2-1/2 months(that is what was informed to me by the authorities) the passport office in visakhapatnam is not at all systamatic. None of the authorities provide accurate information, when enquired about the passport details each officer asks to go to other desk for the same. At the end i had to return home with no information as in what is the satus of my passport .
      when checked in the IVR[protected] it says police enquiery pending .And tried calling in the other two following numbers provided by the passport office no one answered the phone[protected]/2704122)
      where else on 15th of april i have visited the Comissioners office and have got the police verification done and submitted the verification letter in the passport office on 17th of april. Today it is 23rd june 2009. And till date no information is provided about my passport.

Its not that they authorities have to issue me a new fresh passport, its only a damaged passport and all the sufficient requires documents have been provided on 23-feb-2009. Then why is the delay. When asked in the month of april the reason for delay . They gave the reason that its ellection times and thats the reason its been belayed.
      what else can be commented on this issue .
      I humbly request To the heigher Authorities to please, Please Look into this matter and take an action at the earliest as the trouble i have gone throught and the amount of mental stress i have gone throught to recover my damaged passport should be fruitfull.

Below are the details of my passport receipt :
      Receipt no: 1030409

Himmat kaur
      GRIEVANCE :Respect sir,

MY NAME IS (KANAKALA GOPINADH) FROM VIZIANAGRAM SIR, DUE
      TO UNKNOWING OF TATKAL I PUT MY PASSPORT REQUEST IN ORDINARY WAY DUE
      TO THAT I feel bad on now sir .I APPLIED MY PASSPORT ON 05/08/2009 BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY PASSPORT ...or any call from passport office about delay of my passport
      PLEASE ONCE VIEW MY APPLY DATE, I FEEL ABOUT delay of my passport
      DUE TO THAT I LOSS LOT OF JOB OPPORTUNITYS
      FOR THAT CAUSE MY CONFIDENCE LEVELS are also DECREASE DAY BY DAY AND MIND
      THINK THAT YOU ARE THE LOSER...AND PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO SEND MY
      PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
      sir i applied my passport at vishakapatnam, my file no: z900743/08, cno: 413/08, date of dispatch on: 17/7/09, lr no: 202 sir, i did not received my passport yet, sir i want to know why my passport is delayed, i am thankful to you i[censored] send me the reason sir, thanking you

penmetsa venkata satyanarayana raju
        Respected sir,
        i am pvsn raju applied the passport in the year 2006.at the time of submission i cant produce NOC.Later i submit NOC issued by our M.E.O.Eventhough they cant issue my passport.i send 3 remainders.if there is any mistake in my application please inform me then i will attend and meet personally.upto this date they cant inform me why the passport is delay
        sir my name is srinivas reddy i have applied for passport in the year of 2007 at that time i had made a mistake in adress proof scond time i had applied for it my police enquiry is also over but still i didn"t get my passport please see my file and sent my passport thank u very much sir my file number is z004037
        respected sir
        my name is devi, sir i have applied my passport in 2oo7 through one Agent, i give him all my birth certificates(1985)and study memo, but he was cheated me, he applied my passport worngly, he mentioned my birth year in 1975, n he applied illutrate, but now im completed my gradution, still now i never use my passport anywere, sir pls tell me how can i cancel my passport now, give me reply plssssssssssss

Vizag Passport Office — ADDRESS PROOF [Resolved]

shirish kumar
          RESPECTED SIR,

I STUDENT OF ANDHRA UNIVERSITY VIZAG I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT IN VIZAG PASSPORT OFFICE, I BELONGS...

Passport Office, Visakhapatnam — passport not dispatched [Resolved]

naga venkata satyanarayana
          my applicatin no is vsp-a013704.i has finished my police enquirys two months ago.when i check the status on internet i got...

satish kotharu
          i applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].My name is SATISH KOTHARU and my file reference numbe is VSP-Z[protected], till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.

thank you sir.
          i applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].My name is RAMESH KADIYAM and my file reference numbe is VSP-Z[protected], till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.
          I have applied passport on 14/8/2008, my file reference number vsp-Z[protected] please give me the status as soon as possible
          i have applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on[protected].My name is K.Madhuvarma and my file reference numbe is VSP-E[protected], till now i did not recieved my passport.As Police verification is completed after 5 months dated 15/8/2008 but still i didn't recived my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as early as possible.
          Rgds
          Madhuvarma.k
          Sir
          I have applied for passport at regional passport office, vishakapatnam, under No: VSP-Z[protected].
          Police verification was completed during December, 2008. I found in passport status report there is no update. Hence I request you to go through my application and issue me passport at the earliest possible.
          Sure Bala Naga Narendra Kumar
          sir
          i have applied for passport on[protected], my file no is Z014841, when i am entering my file no its not showing any information what can i do now and i want to know status of my passport
          i have applied for passport at regional passport office vishakapatnam on 04-05-09.My name is N.somasekhar reddy and my file reference numbe is VSP-A[protected], till now i did not recieved my passport.As Police verification is completed on 22-05-09 but still i didn't recived my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as early as possible.

N.somasekhar reddy
          key no-[protected]

N.somasekhar reddy
          key no-[protected]

Passport Office Vizag — Status of my passport application [Resolved]

Ramesh Gullipalli
            I applied for passport on May 2007 in visakhapatnam. I was not able to present at the time of verification. Recently i got...

Passport Office Vizag — Non-issuance of Passport even after more than 3 months [Resolved]

Sanjay Garg
            I had applied for the passport of my son "AYUSH GARG" at Regional Passport office, Vizag on 7/12/2007 vide file...