Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services — amount deducted from account but did not credited to merchant account

Vijay Mulchandani on Oct 21, 2019
I was trying to book air tickets from akbar travels india . I used net banking process for payment on the merchant site. After that payment gateway opens and finally its shows some error.

Rs 11898 was deducted and i contacted merchant and they says that had didn’t received my payment. They had not confirmed my booking. I had forwarded the complaint to bank people and they says that they had make payment to tpsl india.

Please work on my complain fast and release my money back.

A/c No.:- [protected]
Bank Name :- kotak mahindra bank

I had attached the photo of error page which appears at the time of payment.

amount deducted from account but did not credited to merchant account

[Oct 22, 2019] Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019

We are unable to trace the records on the basis of given details.

Kindly provide us the Techprocess Payment ID or Bank Reference ID to trace the transaction from our end.

Customer Service

Ingenico ePayments India Pvt. Ltd.

(formerly E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd and TechProcess Payment Services Pvt Ltd)
Paynimo / TechProcess Payment Services Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019

We are unable to trace the records on the basis of given details.

Kindly provide us the Tech Process Payment ID by coordinating with your bank to trace the transaction from our end.

If the transaction is done through card kindly share first 6 digits and last 4 digits with the exact date of transaction.

Customer Service
Ingenico ePayments India Pvt. Ltd.

(formerly E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd and TechProcess Payment Services Pvt Ltd)

Building No. 1, 2nd Floor, Mehra Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079
    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services - amount deducted from account but did not credited to merchant account