Akbar Travels

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Akbar Travels Complaints & Reviews

My sales partner Ravi Bhatinda (mobile number [protected]) not given agent commission from beginning. My agent code is 51023. Not responding my call and whatsapp since 10days. Take action immediately on him.
Sep 19, 2021

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We have forwarded the complaint to the concern department. Team will assist the agent as soon as possible.

Team AT

I just want to highlight the issue I faced with Akbar travels when I booked air tickets a few years ago.
    I have called...

My money deducted but i didnt get the ticket.

Give my money back...
    Sep 09, 2021

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Akbartravels.com !!!

We request you to mention Akbar Travels booking ref no. (AT NO.) so as per that we can check from our end.

(OR)

We request you to mention the email id & contact number mentioned at the time of booking so as per that we can check from our end.

Team AT

I had a flight from guwahati to delhi in may 2020. The flight was cancelled. I had asked for refund many times but each time...

Dear sir/ madam I am surjit singh my booking ref no. AT[protected] / PNR : 8V63L9 & AT[protected] / PNR : 9VFS95 I received massage from airindia express airlines this flight booking has cancelled so please provide me refund of tickets as soon as possible thanks
      Aug 30, 2021

AT[protected] / PNR : 9VFS95

We have not received any refund request from the passenger due to which refund has not been processed. We will get in touch with the customer for his refund.

Team AT

Dear sir/madam I am surjit Singh I booked air tickets from your website delhi to doha today I got a massage from airindia express airlines (Dear Guest, due to unavoidable circumstances your AI Express flight IX 175/02 Sep Delhi to Doha is cancelled. For assistance call [protected]) so sir/madam I requested to you please return my cancelled ticket amount as soon as possible my ticket PNR no is 8V63L9 and the other one is 8VFS95 thanks
        Aug 28, 2021

AT[protected] / 8V63L9
        AT[protected] / 9VFS95

We have not got any refund request from the passenger due to which refund has not been processed. We will get in touch with the customer for refund.

Team AT

We got right royally cheated by Akbar Travels .. horrible experience .. they put us in a horrible/dingy hotel. and the agent...
          We got right royally cheated by Akbar Travels .. horrible experience .. they even promised to refund but the agent (Labeeb...

Ref No: AT[protected]. Ticket No.[protected]/[protected]/[protected]. Air India has already processed the refund on[protected]. I have submitted all documents i.e aadhar card, cancelled cheque to Akbar authorities. Then why is the delay in refunding the amount. Extremely frustrating experience.
          Aug 26, 2021

AT[protected]

Please note a refund of Rs.14205/- is initiated from our end to customer bank as per the bank details provided by the customer.

We've noticed that it takes about 3-5 working days for most refunds to hit their respective accounts.

Team AT

Never ever think of trying Akbar travels for your needs especially Foreign Nationals and my fellow Desi. First of all you...
            I just want to highlight the issue i faced with akbar travels when i booked my trip to armenia and then i didnot received...

Hello, my name is Naaz. My brother works in akbar travels (Mumbai). I think this company doesn't know the real meaning of justice. I mean, my brother spent 3 years in akbar but you wont believe me, his salary is just Rs.8000. He is doing his job with his full will, expecting a good salary from his company. But NO!! They freaking dont know how to respect their employee. He got his first job in akbar at the age of 19!!.. He was a teen...For his family be ignored his teen life and got this job, expecting to solve his family issues with a good salary. This company is the worst!!!...I repeat AKBAR TRAVELS IS THE WORST!!!...I wanted to get in touch with this stupid company...But my brother wont allow me to do it...I hope they'll solve this issue soon...as you know we all need more money for our daily expenses and several issues...thank you!!

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please share your contact details, so that we may get in touch with you,

Hello, my name is Naaz. My brother works in akbar travels (Mumbai). I think this company doesn't know the real meaning of justice. I mean, my brother spent 3 years in akbar but you wont believe me, his salary is just Rs.8000. He is doing his job with his full will, expecting a good salary from his company. But NO!! They freaking dont know how to respect their employee. He got his first job in akbar at the age of 19!!... He was a teen...For his family be ignored his teen life and got this job, expecting to solve his family issues with a good salary. This company is the worst!!!...I repeat AKBAR TRAVELS IS THE WORST!!!...I wanted to get in touch with this stupid company...But my brother wont allow me to do it...I want akbar to maximize his salary!!

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Please share your contact details, so that we may get in touch with you.

As discussed with Akbar Travels, they promised a 3-star hotel in Belgrade, Serbia. Instead, they provided a Motel, 175 KM away from Belgrade. Also, I'm travelling with my family.

There is no one to talk to, listen to complaints, no breakfast as promised, just bread and butter. Rooms don't have basics things like a kettle, Mirror, etc just beds and cupboards. The Hotel people says they don't know anything.

They have just dumped here in the middle of nowhere. Speaking to the agent back in India says nothing can be done now. This is so unacceptable.

I have asked for a refund/change of hotel but the agent has turned his phone off.

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                We have forwarded the complaint to the concerned team, they will check and et back to you ASAP.

Greetings sir/madam

This is Hariharan and i booked ticket to and fro between amman and chennai on 7th april...
                  Greetings sir/madam

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am sending this email to complain about the horrible and appalling service I have received...

I have request cancel one ticket from BBI to BOM 13 Jan 2021 and every month I am taking follow up with AT team but i don't received satisfactory answer from them.
                  on 03 July 21 AT sent mail to me for airline has refunded my money to them and they are process from end.
                  as per them commitment refunded should has to come within 25 to 30 days but today is 35 days passed and no respond from them.
                  This is very bed experience with AT team.

Ref AT[protected]

Nuruddin shaikh
                  Aug 07, 2021

AT[protected]

We have already initiated a refund for the balance amount, refund will reflect in 72 hrs in the passenger's account.

Team AT

Not getting refund of tickets and I have continues follow up from last 1 and half year.

How to get refund.

Details is as follows.

Flight = Go Air
                    Travel = Jaipur to Kolkata
                    Date : 18/03/2020
                    AirLine PNR= ACKDYX
                    Akber Traveles Ref No= AT[protected]

my email is is nilesh.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Jul 26, 2021

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    We have already escalated the same to our concerned team, refund will reflect in the next 72hrs in the passenger's account.

Team AT
                    Refund will reflect in the passenger's account in the next 72hrs.

team AT

We have booked a quarantime paclage to Sharjah via Armenia and we are getting on of the worst service. Food and hotel provided are the worst and no one is helping or answering our calls.
                      Jul 19, 2021

Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Please note we have forwarded the complaint to the concerned team and they will get back to you ASAP.

Team AT
                      The same happened with us, We're travelling to KSA Via Serbia.

On the name of a 3-star hotel, we have been given a motel 170 KM away from Belgrad.

Meals are pathetic and so much more.