[Resolved] Paytm — Bank transfer

Gautam.Ahuja94
I am Gautam . my contact Number is [protected] Was doing Transaction of 5000 money debited from paytm wallet status showing pending Either give my money back in paytm wallet or transact it to the bank account please solve this issue as early as possible

Gautam Ahuja

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 30, 2016
neither paytm problem is solved so how it is resolved please check it
Updated by Gautam.Ahuja94, Dec 01, 2016
they are constantly giving fake call dear customer don't use this side paytm dosent give call to any of his customer

Comments

Paytm transaction pending of transfering money from walet to bank of amount 5000. wallet id [protected]. Please help me out. Its emergency.

On 28/11/2016.. i have a send to money from my friend account to my account but money is received my account.. amount is successful in detected to my friend account. Amount is not there in my bank account.. please help me.

Regards..
THEERTHA KUMAR

Send money to paytm wallet the transaction was failed money was deducted to paytm wallet money not received

Order numbee : [protected]

Please reply and contact me

Order no.-[protected]
No money wallet added
Transaction is fail
But Bank account money cut
Please rufent to bank account
Transaction no complaint

My paytm account is blocked .
phone no. [protected], [protected]

paytm id =[protected]

mail id .prabhat.narayan2002@gmail.com
jp.kushwaha447@gmail.com
I signed up with Paytm a couple of months ago. After the demonetisation want to use the account but unable to open the same. I tried thru the customer care interactive phone call. It first unblocked and then blocked. Since their are no customer care executives, I'm stuck. Pls. need an immediate redress all.
Rupees 3000 transferred to wrong bank account number. Please hold the transaction.

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]