Paytm — Refund my amount 2190 to my bank account

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 architmh19
This is the worst recharge site possible. I have made three transactions through it and all of them failed. I recharged my MTNL number for 1299/- twice and every time it failed. Their customer care service was very slow in responding, and finally after lots of hue and cry they gave me my amount back in the form of Paytm Cash in their Paytm Cash Wallet So in order to use that amount, I made payment for the Electricity Bill of Reliance Energy (Account No[protected] amounting to Rs 2190/- by using Paytm Cash of 1299/- along with balance payment of 891/- (Paytm order number[protected] It’s been more than 5 hrs and my bill is still not paid. The amount is already debited from my account, and surely it looks like the payment to Reliance Energy will be failed. Paytm have a very slow service and an even poorer customer support system. Initially they said, they will respond in 2hrs, and then in next mail they said 8 hrs and now finally 48 hrs. It's the biggest mistake for me to use their service. Hope they refund my 2190/- cash, back into my bank account.

Comments

Hi Archit,

We apologize for your inconvenience. Remember, your money is yours unless you have received the benefits you are charged for.

We checked our records and got to know that this order was processed successfully. In case you have not received the benefits, you should coordinate with BSESR specifying your operator reference no. MPTM[protected].

In case you seek any other assistance, you may write to us at [protected]@paytm.com.

Best wishes,
Paytm Customer Care
Thanks!! Yes, finally I have received the benefit.

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]