Pickrr Complaints & Reviews

Pickrr Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Pickrr

Having problems with Pickrr?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pickrr customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pickrr reviews & complaints (1246)

Today i received my power bank that i have ordered but unfortunately it was not what i ordered. I ordered for two 10400 mah mi power bank but i received duplicate power bank and its not even working. After charging the powerbank for 3-4 hours its shows full charge but when i connected it to my cellphone to charge it directly dropped to one point. Even the product name is also not mentioned on the powerbank as show on the website. I want to return the product and want my refund. Its awb number is[protected] and order no is 867891. Cash paid was 798. Please do the needful.
AWB number[protected] & order no.857666. I booked Samsung guru duos mobile but I received duplicate product so plz kindly replace the product my no.[protected]
I just want to return the product and refund my money, coz I don't find the product appropriate and it does not suit, so sort out the prob kindly

Reference id : [protected]
    Order id : 842185
    Order date : 08/23/2017
    The product i ordered was a powerbankof samsungof 25000mah and a fitness watch but i got the wrong and duplicate powerbank and wrorg watch. I have got a duplicate powerbank of 20000mah which is not even charging and the watch i got is a simple watch which shows only time

Order id:cib826793, in my order i ordered jeens, 5 jeens and branded but i didn't received jeens in package. Rest of it in...

Refrence id -[protected]
      Order id -815219
      Tracking id[protected]
      My order samsung power bank of 25000 mah on 08/08/2017. Reciving date 27/08/2017 but it is duplicate power bank. So please take back this power bank and no where written samsung on power bank it look 100% duplicate so please inform us how to return it back.
      So please inform this no [protected]
      To get back this item.
      Aug 30, 2017
      Updated by Javed akhtar 33
      Please fast update
      To get back this item

Id[protected]
        Order no 847423
        I hv order samsung powerbank 25000mah with digital fitness watch. But i receive duplicate power bank and simple digital watch. Plz i want to return these products as these r duplicate and fake. Also power bank is discharge witin 5 min as plugged in mobile phone. I want to return this products early as early pissible.
        My power bank is not samsung and my power bank is dead and my 128gb memory is dead please return my broduct my name is mr Bipin V Gordiya
        My mobile number is [protected]

I ordered one 64 GB and one 128 GB Samsung EVO cards online. They sent duplicate cards which are not accessible in mobile or laptop. They charged 899 Rs.

Their contact numbers, email ID everything is wrong. These ######## must get a good lesson. They are even not afraid of god and keeps doing their cheating.

There are total 3 fraud companies which are not reliable 1. Dealzkart 2. Pickerr Technologies and 3. Expressbees who is their courier partner.

It is surprising that we have such a strong Cyber Police in India still they are not able to take strict action on these fraud companies.

I wasted 899 Rs.
          This company is fake. All products gave very much bad product. I ordered 64 gb sd card 64 gb pen drive and 25000mah power bank all these products is fake. I suggested to all not buying any thing in this website. Please all gives a punish for cheatinG to all.

Reference id : [protected]
            Order id : 816425
            Tracking id :[protected]
            Dear sir i order samsung power bank of 25000 mah on 17/8/2017. But what we received is 20000 mah duplicate samsung power bank. So u please take back this power bank. And no where it is written samsung on power bank it looks 100% duplicate so plz inform us how to return it back.

Ordered an MI powerBank from Kharidodeals, but it's Duplicate .and immediately requested for return. But no action till now. And no contact details on site. Attached return request confirmation screen shots. Request your help and support of reimbursement of 949 rupees.

Plz find the shipping details.
              Ref : [protected]
              Picker order id 737945
              Tracking Id[protected]
              Order date:[protected]

Product i got is different from what was ordered from website "circet.uk" and
                Now the website is no longer accessible and I had already tried for contacting via email and by making calls to customer support of the same online website but there is no response through emails and customer support number is switched off...
                There should be legal action against such fraud done to customers...

Kindly help initiate my refund ASAP

Order details

Personal details
                Name :-Anish yadav
                Mob no:- [protected]
                Email :- [protected]@gmail.com
                The produst whati ordered was of samsung brand and the profct i get was something else even the watxh i got was different

Reference id : 20268
                  Order id : 769009
                  Tracking id :[protected]
                  I ordered a smart watch and got a...

I ordered project wrist band on cicret bracelet but they send me a digital watch which not worth even 100 rupees also please fix my problem or else return me my cash which i have paid to delivery courier service or else send me the wrist projected band which i ordered. Please help me or contact me no my cell phone [protected] the product which i ordered was not the same product the product which i ordered was not the same so i request u to send me the same product which i ordered or return me my amount its rs 2649/-
                  Awb number is[protected]
                  Reference no 22146
                  Order id is 768913
                  Tracking id[protected]
                  Order date 01 08 2017
                  I have received another order instead of cicret smart watch so i want my money back or i want my needed product

Sir i place my order because at order time offer was that 128gb memory card was along with 25000mah power bank of samsung....

Purchased online product 25000mah power bank with digital watch www.kharidodeals.com total item is duplicate bad (Not working) cod:rs 949, order no-749299. It delivered me on 31st july 2017 in afternoon. Provide no. Not workingkindly help for 1. Exchange good working product, 2. Exchange with origanal product 3. Return money.
                    Hopefull
                    Moningsisa hrangbung

Nagendra Pandurang from Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh. Purchased online product 20000mah power bank, charger & earphone from...

I brought a mobile phone 3310 with a free fidget spinner for 1549/- but the product is not working. I would like to return it. Below are the details -
                      Order no - 141784
                      Product - 3310 callbar
                      Payment mode - cod
                      Amount - 1549/-

Thanks and regards
                      Rocchak ahuja
                      903, sri games apartments, link road, opp kancha bar, goregano west, mumbai - 400062.
                      I have recieved wrong courier . The condition of this phone is very worst .plz return this courier asap My Mobile colour is black but u hve to send me orange colour and submit money on my a/c .

We orderd ultra hd action camera 4k but we receive ultra hd camera 1080p so we request to replace our product as soon as possible...

My product[protected] is not deliver to me, yerterday morning[protected] they make call to my house, when am out of the place, when I make the call at 11o' clock, they never response me, thereafter they reach my house with out make a single call. Only they call on the moring 10.04am and 10.25am after they never response to our calls.They inform only on11-7-17 morning two times only
                        Jul 12, 2017
                        Updated by Sherifa bee
                        My product never deliver to me

Order id:3404223, complaint no. 843280 in my order i ordered power bank, 64gb memory card and branded earphone but i didn't received earphones in package. Rest of it in there. With order i paid all money including earphone. It's cash on delivery so i assume everything is in there. After i opened the package earphone is missing. So please deliver it as soon as possible on of order which is on same address...
                          Jul 05, 2017
                          kamlesh bhat's response
                          Khempura near railway gate

Order id 600699, tracking id[protected] dt 17.6.2017, in my order, i ordered power bank (Vivo), memory card (Samsung) and earphone...

Order id:cib373508, in my order i ordered power bank, 64gb memory card and branded earphone but i didn't received earphones in package. Rest of it in there. With order i paid all money including earphone. It's cash on delivery so i assume everything is in there. After i opened the package earphone is missing. So please deliver it as soon as possible on of order which is on same address.
                            Ordered Xiaomi earphones power bank and charger got something duplicate and detected products

Wrong information given on website. Need immediately cash back.