Pickrr Technologies — return my order

My order things are change. And power bank is not work. I order for pen drive 64 gp but you are shiped for empty memery card
Please re fund my amount.
My order is combo of slim branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gb pen drive with free usb charge.
This order corectly sent for me. Or return my order and refund for me
Sep 06, 2017
Pradeep dora's response
Return my product
Sep 12, 2017
Updated by g.anbumani
Hello i am g. Anbumani. I am order to combo of slime branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gp pen drive with free usb charger.
But this order is power bank not working
Pendrive is not sent for you
Earphone is old model
So you are re found my ammount. I return my order
My adress:
G. Anbumani
Kannabiran street last,
Thittakudi,
Thitakudi (Po), thitakudi (Tk), cuddalur (Dt), 60606

Comments

my order tracking id[protected]..is tree kurthi combo ...but delivery item is not..pls return my order and give him my money

I ordered a gown from " only gown " app which is totally fake and i received such a cheapish cloth of net in the order instead of gown, so i want to return this order anyhow nd want my money back which is paid at the time of delivery to the delivery boy .
Kindly reply or update as soon as possible regard the same .
My
REFERENCE ID : 27271
ORDER ID : 6633973
TRACKING ID :[protected]
ORDER DATE : 06/03/2019 which is mention wrongly, my correct order date is 02/06/2019 and i received order on 05/06/2019
Give update on the same contact number which is given in the order slip and return my money nd take ur order back from the same address where order is delivered.
I received wrong product from pickrr order id :- [protected] i want to replace it or i want money in return
Dear sir: Pickrr Technologies.
I have received different product

Sir. I am RAVIBHARATHI
5/7/2019 I am one product booked to SHOPPING ON Website through FUSION5 11.6 4G Tablet PC (4G SIM) Android 8.1 3GB Ram 32GB Price is 2449 only. but today (16/7/2019) I have received Different product 8.5 LCD Writing pad (worth I thing blowe rs: 500 rupees) .Through XpressBees Courier services. I am very disappointed so please your return take the product and I request to you please give me refund in immediately

RAVIBHARATHI
Mobile number : [protected]

Address.
RAVIBHARATHI
Founder & Chairman
R. T. DISABILITY & CANCER RESEARCH CHARITABLE TRUST.
04, Swamydas Chawl. Near Vegetable Market
K. A. Road. Jerimeri (West). Mumbai 400072
Maharashtra.
Dabbu gupta's reply, Jul 19, 2019
Money refund hua
I m order from pickrr online shopping combo kurtis and I was received mismatched totally damaged 2 sarees they Cheat me and that delivery throw expressbees courier. My tracking number[protected]
Plz refund my money
Vpb's reply, Jul 21, 2019
Bhai ho gyi kya return
My order is jacket but you are shipped shirt please refound my amount
My order id 699291
My name Vishal Bhardwaj and my address Badiyal khurd Bandikui, dausa Rajasthan
My order thing are change I order for jacket but you are shipped for shirt
Please refound my amount
My order id 6992891
tracking id[protected]
Order date 19 July 2019
Please refound my order
I ordered kurti but the product I received was Saree . I am very very very very very disappointed. And I want to return my order
Please return to my product, I m not to be order to this item.so plz refund my money.its very bad experience with yours company.i can't expected.

Name: Patchayappan palani,

National Plastic technology Ltd,
No 127 thiruvandar koil,
Puducherry-605102
Phone : [protected]
My order things are change.
Please i would like to exchange .actually My order is like jbl charge 3 This order corectly sent for me. Or return my order and refund for me

Pls take back your item and refund my money. Thank you
fake product and not good i need u return my order and refund my money
ajay kundal's reply, Sep 18, 2019
id no 7605859
reference id RT47848
My order is wrong dilevary please return your prodect and return my many

Order id:-7745349
Tracking id:-[protected]
Please return my product change my product. please refund my money

Order ID-7814206

Tracking ID- PKRC[protected]
I want to returned my order please refund my money

I have recive wromg product i had order a wierless bluetooth JBL headphone Speaker COMBO and i have recive a with wier headphone and it is not working and also i don't get any speaker combo.
So take away yo