Poorvika Mobiles — honor 8x display damaged

Villivakkam, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Manoj92sb on Jun 16, 2019
I bought a honor 8x mobileast month in poorvika and when I asked for temper glass they stated there is no temper glass available but rather have a protection pro which is similar to temper glass and will protect display from damages. It costs Rs. 1000. But now my mobile display is broken after falling just from a feet above even with the protection pro. I cannot tolerate this at any cost and I need a replacement for my mobile.

[Jun 16, 2019] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Please share your invoice copy to address the issue and resolve.

[protected]@poorvika.com

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support
Updated by Manoj92sb, Jun 18, 2019
Hi I have sent you my invoice copy, please confirm i[censored] have received it.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thanks received. As discussed temper glass or protection pro could protect the screen only from scratches, we could not assure that the damages will never happen.

Request you to contact service center for further service support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Support

Comments

Hi I have sent an email of my invoice copy. Please confirm i[censored] have received it and take the necessary action ASAP
Hi I have purshuse samsung j8 September 2018 modal my Samsung j8 pending 3month warranty claim mobile some problem so I want duplicate bill i send imei no I need halp

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - honor 8x display damaged