[Resolved] Poorvika Mobiles — Worst Customer Service & Fraud

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 saran1718
I bought Celkon 500 (6200 Rs) from poorvika anna nagar and paid for insurance too...in six months there was display problem in the mobile.So i thought of calling for customer service..they said about their free pick up service blah blah blah..and assured that they will return my mobile within 25 days...There starts the drama...they made me call and run behind them for one and half months...and later informed me that the problem cannot be resolved.. ( Display Problem )..which a local service station can do for less than 500 Rs... I was asking to explain the technical difficulty in repairing...no one could answer my queries..saying silly excuses..Finally they said they are going to give me replacement mobile...I agreed..what i received was celkon a158 (4200 Rs)... I got fed up and asked for my unrepaired mobile which i didnt receive yet... Poorvika = Fraud.. dats all i can say..

[Sep 14, 2015] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Sep 15, 2015
Dear Customer, Please provide your handset imei number with contact details to clarify and resolve the issue. Thanks, hepzi
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, May 09, 2016
Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [email protected]

With Regards.
Manager - Customer Care.

Comments

Customer care is not responding well!!!They are not giving any intimation about mobile, , Very worst customer care service i've ever seen, , , , Will never ever get any mobile in poorvika and will spread this worst service to everyone

Ref ID : 31402
IMei : [protected]

Ref ID : 31402
Its been 6 months still i didn't get my mobile...Whenever I call Customer service i'm getting frustrated.

Even Online Purchase is best in delivery & Service & replacement.

POORVIKA = FRAUD

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - Worst Customer Service & Fraud