Prashanth Super Speciality Hospital, Velachery — death of my mother due to wrong diagnosis and treatment

janejerold on Jan 3, 2018
This is based on my own experience with prashanth where i lost my mother due to irresposible and stupid emergency care team. They do not know the seriousness of senior patients walking in at 11 pm in the night, they cooly take an ecg and do not care to read the ecg to see if the patient has really suffered an cardiac attack. They ignore all the symptoms told by my mother and suggested "gastric problem" just like illiterates do, and sent her home. Myy mother passed away in 48 hrs due to this. After my mothers death we indeed found out from another cardiologist that ecg taken from prashath had shown abnormal reading which was not considered by the stupid duty doctors at prashanth!!! When we approached them for an explanation they called police and threatened us. Till today we have not received any explanation from them. This is the true picture of prashanth!
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Prashanth Super Speciality Hospital, Velachery - death of my mother due to wrong diagnosis and treatment

Complaint categoryCategory: Hospitals