ayushiengg

Vodafone India - regarding details of a vodafone number
370 days ago
[Resolved] Vodafone India - regarding details of a vodafone number
384 days ago
Regarding filed complaint removal from
580 days ago
[Resolved] Vodafone India - regarding unnecessary balance deduction
640 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my bank account using some paytm codes
640 days ago
Airtel Money - regarding fraud transaction from my bank account using some airtel money code
670 days ago
State Bank Of India [Sbi] - regarding deduction from balance
704 days ago
704 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding filed complaint for fraud transactions from account
711 days ago
Airtelmoney - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes
711 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account with some codes
714 days ago
[Resolved] Vodafone India - regarding tracking the details of an unknown vodafone mobile number
715 days ago
715 days ago
716 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - i could not get my withdrawal amount from paytm quiz - win 1000 paytm cash offer. transaction id is paytm 635279mh69
719 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes
719 days ago
720 days ago
State Bank Of India [Sbi] - SBI saving account fraud transactions

Recently Discussed

(57 minutes ago)
Canara Bank
online amount pending status but amount debited
(1 hours 11 minutes ago)
Rbl Bank
r shield insurance cancellation. bad customer care experience
(2 hours 17 minutes ago)
Hathway Cable & Datacom
new connection for hathway account no-1187767429 has not provided even after paying installation amount 3051 /- and multiple request.
(2 hours 28 minutes ago)
Kent Ro
regarding harassment after warranty period over frequent change in ro
(2 hours 28 minutes ago)
Flipkart
supplying of an absolutely wrong book, in compliance of my order.