ayushiengg

• India

Activity statistics

Posting summary

6 days ago
Regarding filed complaint removal from
202 days ago
Vodafone India - regarding unnecessary balance deduction
262 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my bank account using some paytm codes
262 days ago
Airtel Money - regarding fraud transaction from my bank account using some airtel money code
292 days ago
State Bank Of India [Sbi] - regarding deduction from balance
326 days ago
326 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding filed complaint for fraud transactions from account
332 days ago
Airtelmoney - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes
332 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account with some codes
333 days ago
336 days ago
[Resolved] Vodafone India - regarding tracking the details of an unknown vodafone mobile number
338 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - i could not get my withdrawal amount from paytm quiz - win 1000 paytm cash offer. transaction id is paytm 635279mh69
341 days ago
Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes
State Bank Of India [Sbi] - SBI saving account fraud transactions

Swastik allied services
Regarding refund money
(1 minutes ago)
Sundirect
amount debited from my account but recharge failure
(3 minutes ago)