Paytm Mobile Solutions — regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes

ayushiengg on Apr 13, 2018
Hello sir,
I, ayushi sharma, resident of ghaziabad, u. P., want to say that i got a phone call from an unknown person on 14 march 2018 and it was picked up by my younger sister and the person on call asked her about my sbi atm details. He said that my card has been blocked. She gave him my details. After that i continuously got so many messages from 14 march to 28 march 2018 about transactions of total 71, 025 rs. From from my sbi account by debit card as a code othpg[protected]airtelmoney mumbai, othpg[protected]paytm noida, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm noida, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm noida, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm noida, othpg[protected]one97 communications lnoida, othpg[protected]paytm, othpg[protected]paytm noida, othpg[protected]paytm. Here, with the complaint details i am attaching my bank details and transaction details in image format.
I request you to please look into this matter and and kindly cancel this transaction and refund the money into my account.
Thanks and regards
Ayushi sharma
Gmail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Devarakonda Karthik's response, Apr 07, 2018
My money was deducted
Updated by ayushiengg, Apr 13, 2018
Hello sir,
I wanna complaint about some fraud transactions through PAYTM from my SBI account from 14 march to 28 march 2018. I am attaching transaction details in image format here. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards
Ayushi Sharma
gmail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

I done kyc and everything my not transfered to my bank account last eleven days onwords am sturuggling customer care people irresponsible answer my god. reggister copmplaint number03396587

Paytm ATM is not working
I've selected 82rs from kotak bank to paytm wallet the bank side showing transaction is done but i didn't receive money in paytm wallet

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes