money garg

• India

Activity statistics

Posting summary

259 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - country holidays inn & suites - chis - fraud company
259 days ago
Country Holidays Inn Suites - fake promises to sell the membership
327 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - I want my refund back.
329 days ago
331 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud, refused membership cancellation and refund
331 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - false promises for membership. want refund of my membership fee
332 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suits - fraud for booking
333 days ago
334 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud, illicit and unlawful practices, refusing refund and forcing membership against our will
335 days ago
[Resolved] Country Holiday Inn Suites - fake promises of this company harsses me .dont listen queries .don't send geniue replies of my query

Recently Discussed

Anganwadi
complaint against anganwadi worker
(1 hours 11 minutes ago)
Hindustan Times News Paper
HT vendor denied to deliver newspaper against Coupon sent by HT
(1 hours 29 minutes ago)