money garg

money garg Profile

• India

Posting summary

586 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - country holidays inn & suites - chis - fraud company
586 days ago
Country Holidays Inn Suites - fake promises to sell the membership
654 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - I want my refund back.
656 days ago
658 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud, refused membership cancellation and refund
658 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - false promises for membership. want refund of my membership fee
659 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suits - fraud for booking
660 days ago
661 days ago
Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud, illicit and unlawful practices, refusing refund and forcing membership against our will
662 days ago
[Resolved] Country Holiday Inn Suites - fake promises of this company harsses me .dont listen queries .don't send geniue replies of my query

Recently Discussed

(10 minutes ago)
IFB Industries
I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its T
(37 minutes ago)