Prov Charts — fraud stock market software
Prpriya1a on Oct 10, 2019
I am also joining a big list of customers who purchased the provcharts software from silambarasan for huge money and got cheated finally. The potential customers who would like to purchase the provcharts software should consider the following points before investing rs, 40, 000 in buying the software and these below points will prove without doubt that provcharts is selling a product with fake promises and doesn’t provide any claimed profits.
1. Ask provcharts for a free one week demo. Which many stock market software sellers provide so that you can check one week performance yourself before buying one year version for rs. 40, 000. I am sure if you use one week, you will find that provcharts doesn’t give any profits and you will not buy a one year version.
2. Ask them to give one month version for rs. 4000. You can use one month to check and see if it generates profits as promised. So you can limit your risk and loss to rs. 4000 instead of investing rs. 40, 000 for one year version. I am sure provcharts will not do this.
3. There is no feedback section enabled in their facebook page. Which could list all the good and bad about provcharts
4. There is no comments section enabled in their youtube page. Which could list all the good and bad about provcharts
5. Silambarasan conducts just 2 hours training in front of people and shows how the software works. If you attend his class ask him to execute trades (Buy and sell any good script like nifty, bank nifty, crude oil, gold….) in front of his students with his own money/capital in his demat account. Which he will not do. I am sure he does not trade with his software. He just sells fake software to people around tamil nadu for rs. 40, 000. If he can get 20 clients a month he will get rs. 8 lakh profits per month. This is his business formula. Ask him for his past week, month year contract notes. Ask him to show his demat account ledger balance.
6. As his website promises around rs. 50, 000 profit per month trading in crude oil, gold, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, lead, aluminum, nifty, bank nifty and silambarasan trades in 10 lots in each every month, he must be making around rs. 50 lakh a month. If he trades in 100 lots each he must be making rs. 5 crores a month. So as per the estimate he must be making anywhere around rs. 60 lakh to rs. 50 crores a year. If silambarasam trades in his own account with his software continuously for the last 7 years or so which he claims he is selling the software in the market, he must be the richest person in tamil nadu. Then why he is travelling to every major city in tamil nadu and selling a software for rs. 40, 000 and instead he can make crores trading in his own money with his own software.
7. Ask him to show his or his clients bank balance, demat account balance or everyday profit contact note/mtm etc… which is the real indication of profit generated in the stock market. Which he will never do. He just sells software which he doesn’t use for trading him selves.
8. The screen shots of the charts shown in green and red for buy and sell in his website is just a smart manipulation of time frame settings in mt4 software after the market closing. Which you will understand only when you buy and use the software for a week or so. If you use continuously for 30 days, you will never get any profit and it will wipe out your investment completely. That is the reason why he doesn’t give free trial or one month license. He sells one year version for rs. 40, 000 and people invest rs. 40, 000 only to find it will not work after few days or weeks and will never renew after one year.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|