[Resolved] Purplle.com — product return

Online Shopping Company, India
 Manisha gahlawat on Dec 6, 2018
I had purchased some products from purpll.com...now I want to return one item from that order ..I had email many time on purple.com..but they don't give the reply ...I am not satisfied with that product...but they are not ready to return it...I m student..I have not so much money to do waste..on the time of selling company behave like God ..on the returning time company behave like 😈 devil...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2019

[Dec 07, 2018] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Purplle.com Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2018
We apologize for the inconvenience and kindly request you to assist us with the right Purplle Order ID details for further assistance.

Comments

I m not getting my delivery since long and the delivery boy was tooo rude. Bad performance.Cant trust purple anymore even ur helpline number do not work. No more delivery from purple
I ordered 16 lipsticks from NY bea ..but they are not same colours shown in picture ..so please I want to return some of them like 8 lipsticks...am regular customer of purple but this time am not happy with my purchase ..please take them back...

C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086
    Purplle.com - product return