[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — regarding money refund

Khairatabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ashwin3004 on Jan 27, 2019
I went to pvr cinemas central mall panjagutta hyderabad on[protected]. My money was debited in snacks counter while the time of break and they said like you will get your refund and it was 10days my not get refunded and here is the transaction details and i kept mails and i did calls regarding not responding properly. Such worst service providing by those people and the people in counter not responding properly and doesn't behave properly

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2019
Dear Ashwin3004,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Updated by Ashwin3004, Jan 28, 2019
i have mailed you 3 times regarding this issues even i have called to customer care number and i am not getting proper response from you people i have mailed you from this mail [protected]@gmail.com

kindly find the attachment of screenshot of mails i have sent mails on jan 21 2019 and and jan 25 2019 and jan 27 2019. and i even called you on jan 25 2019. you are not solving my issue not even replying my mail.

regarding money refund

Comments

Today we went for a movie URI in PVR mall punjagutta...this mall is very good and pleasant...but the cost of food is too high...(for example ., two samosas costs rs 100) every food item is very much cost. Middle class people can't feel satisfy with this costs. So we request u to make reduce of this costs...
I booked 2 movie tickets through pvr app using paytm as payment mode. Amount got deducted but ticket confirmation not received. Following are the payment details.
Paid Rs.266.12 to pvrcinemas at Jan 25, 2019 13:05:42 . Order ID: PEMH[protected] . Updated Balance: Paytm Wallet- Rs 0
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019

Dear Prashali Khade,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [email protected] for further assistance.

Team PVR
On 26 january i booked 2 tickets of Manikarnika but amount was deducted from my account and tickets were not booked. hence kindly refund my money.

Lalit Kumar
l.[protected]@live.com
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019

Dear lalit2202,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR
The theater carpet was wet all over with dumpness all over, bad smell n AC switched off.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019