[Resolved] Quikr — a fake job offer

Aayushi Jhawar on Mar 4, 2018
Mdcr pvt ltd offered me a job for data entry. Asked for rs 300 as registration fees on day1, rs.1000 (Refundable) on day2 after an interview. I was asked to collect my joining letter for a job in icici with a monthly salary of 14500 on day 3 but on day3 final interview was taken where i answered almost all the questions but was asked to go under an offline training against rs4000 after which i was suppose to give a written test. On day4 i was informed that i have to give an oral test as well and the written test will take place only when i pay another rs.1000. When i asked them about my joining letter they refused making any such promise.
After repeated requests at every stage, they kept giving me false promises that it was the last step and no amount will be asked after this. I still believe that i have not lost the battle and if you can help me in any way, i will be highly grateful.
Btw, do you actually verify the companies that post ads on your reputed website. Kindly take strict actions against these types of companies.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018
Hi, This certainly shouldn't have happened. Kindly help us with your registered contact number and we shall look into it. Thank you

Comments

my name Dipak and me also cheated the same way..after reading ur complain.. i am not going for further interview.. thnx .. but we need to take a serious step against this.. i already gave them 1300 rs.. my phn no.[protected]. plz contact who cheated by MDCR PVT. LTD. CO.
debojit das@'s reply, May 31, 2018
plz complain issue consumer forum
i'm already issue complain
My name is Bidisha.I went to the mdcr interview today, there I was selected and they took 300 rupees from my side after taking the money she said to pay more than 1000 rupees for trainning. I have told them clearly that I do not want any job from ur organization.I wanted to get back the money from them but they did not give me the money. I request you to close all these fake offices.
Mdcr pvt ltd offered me a job for Back Office Executive in HDFC BANK. Asked for rs 300 as registration fees on day1, rs.1000 (Refundable) on day2 after an interview. I was asked to collect my joining letter for a job in hdfc bank with a monthly salary of 15500 on day 3 but on day3 final interview was taken where i answered almost all the questions but was asked to go under an offline training against rs4000 after which i was suppose to give a written test. On day4 i was informed that i have to give an oral test as well and the written test will take place only when i pay another rs.1000. When i asked them about my joining letter they refused making any such promise.
debojit das@'s reply, May 31, 2018
plz complain issue consumer forum
i'm already issue complain
Guys who cheated by MDCR PVT. LTD. CO.
please complain issue in consumer forum
i'm already complain issue
we need to take a serious step against this Co.
Mdcr pvt ltd offered me a job for Back Office Excecutive. Asked for rs 300 as registration fees on day1, rs.1000 (Refundable) on day2 after an interview. I was asked to collect my joining letter for a job in HDFC with a monthly salary of 15500 on day 3 but on day 3 final interview was taken where i answered almost all the questions but was asked to go under an offline training against Rs4000 after which i was suppose to give a written test. On day4 i was informed that i have to give an oral test as well and the written test will take place only when i pay another rs.1000 & for certificate another Rs.1000. When i asked them about my joining letter they refused making any such promise.
I expect your help and support.
Same thing happened with me... now they are going with the name of DM Recruit Pvt. Ltd. behind ajkal building sector 5

asked to pay 300 for selection without interview and then security deposite of 1000
I was also duped by DM recruitment Pvt. Ltd behind ajkal building, sector 5, salt lake. I gave them rs 1300 on the 1st day of interview and it confirmed my job in Axis Securities Ltd. After reading the above complaints I will surely face all those steps if I agree to join the bank. I am shocked that Quicker has not taken any corrective steps against this fraud organisation. That's why we still are getting mails from DM recruitment. If this kind of hoodwinked companies are allowed to show their adds, Quicker will soon Loos its fidelity. From now I will never access Quicker for any kind of help and assistance because it barely cares the complaints of users and checks the originality of the advertisers.
Okay can anybody tell me what happens if you just take the appointment letter and refuse to take their online or offline training for 5000/-
prbs's reply, Feb 13, 2019
You will just loose your money

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - a fake job offer