[Resolved]  Quikr — quikr bazaar

I had booked one almirah through Quikr doorstep & paid all the price asked by Quikr.
The customer has sold the item off line & Quikr is not refunding my money back to me despite of n reminders.

Now Quikr is saying that they have transferred my money to their wallet.

I don't want my money with them after their carelessness in choosing sellers & I don't want to buy anything from Quikr now onwards...So why my money has been transferred to their wallet...without my consent.

Through the forum I am asking Quikr to refund my money back to my registered mobile no via Paytm or Mobikwik..failing which I will have to initiate further action to stop such rogues from playing with the customers money & trust...

Sanjay Kumar Raina
Transaction ID:[protected] Order Placed Monday, Feb 12 2018 [#238200]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response Mar 15, 2018
Hi, We regret the discomfort caused to you. We have raised your concern and our support team shall address it at the earliest. Thank you
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

quikr bazaar is a fraud website...already paid for an item and did not received the item or my money back...going to police

Quikr Phone