Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 20, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Having problems with Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] reviews & complaints (150)

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [Rpsc] — Refund online double tranjection payment sr teacher ii grade 2016

महोदय,
हमारे द्वारा आरपीएससी वेब पोर्टल पर सेकण्‍ड...
Dear sir
I am sapna has applied 2nd grade 2016 teacher application. I made the payment through e-gras by state bank...

I live in palavakkam area, chennai -41, and i used to go out in the morning for fetching milk, and i notice, even after good day light the street lights are burning. I have made complaints to concerned officials. One day they did good, now again the same thing persists, precious current is wasted in all our area. Please issue necessary strict instruction to concerned officials to do there works since they get good salary from govt.
Aug 23, 2016
Updated by s.gnanasekaran
as above only. Please save precious current
Jan 02, 2017
Kumar Saurabh Kumar's response
Please take a new bulb
I live in lda sec-h. Sir street light is not work bulb fuse in chaurha Please take it action.
Please send the electrician to repair the street lights already one light had been stolen by thieves our pole no is D2/2/03
D2/2/02

Respected sir,
    I have given school lecturer exam on 17 july 2016 and as you also know that most of the questions were out of syllabus.so its my humble request to you kindly delete that questions. You have already received so many complains from students so do justice with us because it's the question of future.hope you will look into this matter before declaring result.
    Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Mene ras pre ka exam diya tha. Mere roll no. 844304 hai. Mere result me marks me mistake hai. please recheck my result please sir recheck my result

Street light near majid budhan saheb, mosque at at 7-1-812 buruguchetty bazar, secunderabad is not glowing since last few...

Dear officer, municiple corp.gurgaon. respected sir, i am residence of Bhim Gher Kheri gurgaon.i want to inform that street condition is too much poor.and our street light is not working properly...hope next day its works properly and our living life is easy in night and in light... Kartik Bhim Gher Kheri Near Railway Station Gurgaon [protected]

Hi im anusha . I stay near bolarum railway gate near to sangeevareedy gardens in sri ganesh nagar. The street light pole no is 133/2961.The street light is not been working since two months and we are facing many problems by no light availability. We have been complained before but there was no response from the electrical department.we request you to recheck this complaint and do the needful.

Street Light — Street light sodiun

Sodium light near plot no 50 officers campus, sirsi road not working Ward no14.mob no [protected]
        Respected Sir,
        Regarding Street light complaint

street light near 3 suresh nagar durgapura jaipur is not working from months please kindly resolve this problem as people are facing serious problems because of this.

Narendra Singh

Sir i fill following exam form from on line but technical reasone not application ID generate & amount deducted from bank [protected]...
          Dear Sir, I filled form on RPSC for "SCHOOL LECTURER COMP EXAM 2015". It uses SBI gateway. The amount (350 Rs) was deducted...
          Dear Sir, I filled form on RPSC for "SCHOOL LECTURER COMP EXAM 2015". It uses SBI gateway. The amount (355 Rs) was deducted...

Hi i am a consumar of andhra as i have notes that sum of the buffalo feedars came to our street along with the straength of musillim comunity of sum above 1000 mumbers and targeting my house and my family maters every day and not allowing us to go out and take the daily needs to our house and also our colegs who living bowth the sides of our house help[ing them to fight with us and supporting them and that buffalo seekars not allowing to live us peasfully as we lived befour 4 years so please help us and publish this in paper also if any spelling mistake currect it
          Dec 12, 2015
          Updated by shasarao
          The poll numbers or 15/94, 15/95, 15/95/1 and buttaipet machilipatnam this streat light costumer care land line number 227700 this is given to us but they not doing work properly they didn't register's any cmoplaint and dont take action properly today i called but they told i am in leave and office is holiday for three days
          Jan 09, 2016
          Updated by shasarao
          the street light has been glowing 2 days once and the buffalo feeder keeping up 5 cow's and 3 new born calf's and the buffalo's as it is in before i complaint to u hear the complaint is on buffalo feeders because
          they criticis me when i came out of my house and my family so please send them away from there

I am edit my rpsc school lectt. pol sc application so i go rpsc web portal and edit application option and filled my application id date of birth and proceed 15010106E0028564 and again proceed and field my detail and make a payment confirm then i filled my debit card detail and make payment by given otp sbi and submitted but transcation failed and amount deduct

RPSC — Application id no provide but payment ho gaya sbi debit card se

Sir, application id no provide but payment ho gaya sbi debit card se hemraj paliwal ac no [protected] 18/11/2015 ko 3pm ko tranzection no-[protected] school lecturer com 2015 geography mobile no. [protected] plz help

I am resident of House No[protected]/I Behind Maddanapet water tank, rain bazar Hyderabad-500023.

sir requesting to instruct the responsible person to rectify the street light its not working since 2 month most of the lights are not in Operation We are in dark night, I am requesting to look into the above matter and take necessary action in this.

With regard.
              Mohammed Mansoor Ahmed

Street Light — Street light repair

Please repair our colony street light. it is not working from last 15 days. address: baba ji ki haveli, nahro ka mohalla. ward no. 30, sanganer, jaipur. pin code: 302029
              Street light is not working on the pole infront house no HIG 287, Sector 16 Sikandra Agra . Pl rectify it at your earliest .

Er R S Tomar
              16/287 Sikandra
              Agra-282007

Respected Sir/Madam, Rpsc second grade maths teacher 2013 ki rishfulled(revised) me, mera selection huaa tha appointment...
                Dear Sir I would like to inform you that I am resident of vgp srinivasa nagar north, rajakilpakkam, chennai & would like...

Sir, please check this is inform the Problem in my area Street light @ HMT Colony, Shapur jeedimetla. we are every day facing the problem due to this our area people every day facing the problems not even a single light is working correctly. Kindly slow this ASAP

Sir I live in Aashiana Colony lucknow. Sodium light in front of my house is not working . I made 2or 3 complaints . Electrician...

Sir Street sodium Light in front of House no 139, Sector M Is not working . I made Complaint but they only gave a ring but no action is taken.Please look into the matter.Thanx Dr Rakesh Shamshery House No 139, Sector M Aashiana Colony, Kanpur Road Lucknow

RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has conducted exam for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) as per Advertisement...

Respected Sir, The complain is for Street lights towards Pragathi lay out, Dodda Nakundi, Banglore from the outer ring road ( Form Total mall side ). None of the street lights are working till the under pass railway bridge. The road is very dark and not safe for any ladies to walk alone. My wife has already blocked by some drunker and my family is now scared to walk through the street. Please do the needful to repair or replace the street lights to make the road safer.