Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]
BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Load

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

CA No[protected]

I would like to report that the latest bill which I got for my electricity consumption is not correct. Because it's impossible to have those many units consumed for a single floor. The bill value of May 21 was Rs 920, in June I stayed only 10 days and was in my home town, i live alone and the house was locked so its impossible to have the bill this high. Attaching the bill for your review.
As such, it is presumed that the meter installed is having functional problem and may be the cause of excess reading which require immediate rectification.
Since no electricity was consumed at all in last 20 days of june the bill of 10 days can’t be 18, 083. I want it reviewed and waive off the amount billed extra.
Jul 07, 2021

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to report that today I received the BSES bill of Rs 6940 which is due by 10/7/2021 and the bill is for last 91...

I am Rajeev kumar ... Address- D2/28B kunwar singh nagar Nangloi Delhi 41. A pole light just front of my house is not working . So I request you please repair this light immediately because we are facing a lot of problem after not working this street light. kindly solve this problem as soon as possible .
    Jul 06, 2021

Please find enclosed complaint of excessive meter readings of BSES delhi in last 3 months. It seems my meter is running so...

My payment is successful full but ... Electricity bill show to due ...I'm pay and payment is successful... please solve my complaint...

CA ..[protected]

Jul 05, 2021

Jul 05, 2021

The manager
          BSES yamuna power LTD delhi

Sub :- Request for electric pole changing and shifting.br...

BSES POWER LIMITED

I, Sunil Kumar writing you to bring your kind attention to serious electricity problems in our area.

Our CA No.[protected]

1.Extreme low voltage.

2.Too much voltage fluctuations everyday & night which may damage our costly equipments.

3.In the night time, the problem is even worst, there is often too low voltage to operate fan, tv, airconditioners or sometimes even CFL Bulbs. Now it's increased & in day time same issues are coming which is very serious.

Given the low voltage will effect on electric & electronic goods and at this temperature it's very difficult for kids & our parents to stay without proper cooling.

Eagerly waiting to see quick and concrete action on this.

Thanking You
          Sunil Kumar
          Jul 04, 2021

BSES POWER LIMITED

Our CA No.[protected]

1.Extreme low voltage.

Eagerly waiting to see quick and concrete action on this.

Thanking You
            Sunil Kumar
            Jul 04, 2021

My name is Nishant Sagar. I live in Krishna Gali No.7, Ashok Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 93. Voltage fluctuation in my area is...

Sir, I stay in Mehrauli, New Delhi - 110030. and it is almost 45 degree in Delhi and have to sleep without AC due to low voltage, non of my cooling appliances are working properly. I have 2 window AC at home but it's of no use. I have complained BSES several time but nothing has been done so far. I know this area is not that important for BSES but I am paying my bills and even though AC is not working but Meter bill is high.
              Request you to please look into the matter as our whole locality is suffering the issue and with infants and kids it is really becoming impossible to manage. We are residing here for almost 30 years and do not want to change our place for this reason.

request you to understand our situation and take necessary actions to resolve this issue asap.
              Jul 02, 2021

Dear sir
                I have written many times to bses. Our electricity power supply is connected street light.
                Our electricity...

Sir, some one post a fake add in locanto with my contect no pls delit it
                Jul 01, 2021

From past 2 weeks any electric appliance is not working as they should be. Some appliances are at risk of being damaged. My pc turned off in middle of some work. A/c, cooler are not working in these summer days.
                  Jun 29, 2021

I applied for name change on 25 february 2021( service order no. [protected]) and submitted all my documents. They told me that in the second bill the name will get changed but its 25 june today and i have received 5 bills from the date of application and the name hasn't been changed and online the status is stuck at initial cf pending since 3 and half months which is so disheartening. When i asked them what is the problem they just such your documents are verified and there is no problem but we don't know the issue why the name change is stuck. Bses rajdhani is not helping me at all.
                    Jun 25, 2021

The yellow wire from the pole to the meter is filled with water and your bses line man said it is dangerious so please kindly change this yellow wire as soon as possible
                      CA NO.[protected]
                      Puneet Sharma
                      X/943
                      Satsang marg new cgand mohalla
                      Gandhi nagar jheel
                      Jun 23, 2021

Lockdown se hi mere meter ke reading check nahi hua hai plz check meter reading...
                        Jun 21, 2021

A few months back my father was introduced to a BSES employee BP Dubey . he promised to get us a electricity meter at our place under employee quota. For the same process he took a total of 11, 200 rupees for various installation charges. He has guaranteed us 100% assurance and after a few weeks stopped taking our calls . As of now we just know that he is a bses employee and his contact no. is [protected].
                          Please help. the lockdown has led to pay cuts and mother is a cancer patient . it gets difficult for her to bear the extreme hot weather of delhi.
                          Jun 16, 2021

This is to inform you that We no more reside at my residence (as my flat is locked since march) at Sector 19, Pocket 1, DDA Flats, Dwarka, Delhi. But still have got a electricity bill of Rs 4400/- for the month of March, April, May . I have already paid the bill for the month of March & April. As i am not using the electricity anymore. since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any electricity, .
                            Could you please help check the status of in correct meter reading and how units are getting consumed in a closed house. I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                            My CA No is[protected].

Address: Flat No. 159, Pocket 1, DDA Flats, Sector 19, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075
                            Mobile : [protected]
                            Jun 16, 2021

Hi, I am trying to check the latest bill and the CA number given in my bill is[protected], however when I try to check the status on the website for the outstanding amount, it shows that the CA number is not valid. can you help resolve this?
                              Jun 14, 2021