Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]
BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Load

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

Sir, some one post a fake add in locanto with my contect no pls delit it
Jul 01, 2021

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From past 2 weeks any electric appliance is not working as they should be. Some appliances are at risk of being damaged. My pc turned off in middle of some work. A/c, cooler are not working in these summer days.
    Jun 29, 2021

I applied for name change on 25 february 2021( service order no. [protected]) and submitted all my documents. They told me that in the second bill the name will get changed but its 25 june today and i have received 5 bills from the date of application and the name hasn't been changed and online the status is stuck at initial cf pending since 3 and half months which is so disheartening. When i asked them what is the problem they just such your documents are verified and there is no problem but we don't know the issue why the name change is stuck. Bses rajdhani is not helping me at all.
      Jun 25, 2021

The yellow wire from the pole to the meter is filled with water and your bses line man said it is dangerious so please kindly change this yellow wire as soon as possible
        CA NO.[protected]
        Puneet Sharma
        X/943
        Satsang marg new cgand mohalla
        Gandhi nagar jheel
        Jun 23, 2021

Lockdown se hi mere meter ke reading check nahi hua hai plz check meter reading...
          Jun 21, 2021

A few months back my father was introduced to a BSES employee BP Dubey . he promised to get us a electricity meter at our place under employee quota. For the same process he took a total of 11, 200 rupees for various installation charges. He has guaranteed us 100% assurance and after a few weeks stopped taking our calls . As of now we just know that he is a bses employee and his contact no. is [protected].
            Please help. the lockdown has led to pay cuts and mother is a cancer patient . it gets difficult for her to bear the extreme hot weather of delhi.
            Jun 16, 2021

This is to inform you that We no more reside at my residence (as my flat is locked since march) at Sector 19, Pocket 1, DDA Flats, Dwarka, Delhi. But still have got a electricity bill of Rs 4400/- for the month of March, April, May . I have already paid the bill for the month of March & April. As i am not using the electricity anymore. since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any electricity, .
              Could you please help check the status of in correct meter reading and how units are getting consumed in a closed house. I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
              My CA No is[protected].

Address: Flat No. 159, Pocket 1, DDA Flats, Sector 19, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075
              Mobile : [protected]
              Jun 16, 2021

Hi, I am trying to check the latest bill and the CA number given in my bill is[protected], however when I try to check the status on the website for the outstanding amount, it shows that the CA number is not valid. can you help resolve this?
                Jun 14, 2021

Two (02) street light not working in geeta dental clinic gali jhankar road Qutub vihar
                  Mob [protected]
                  Jun 13, 2021

Bill of C.A No[protected] is not as per meter reading please make a revised bill of two months.
                    Jun 12, 2021

When the electricity will come.
                      Jun 12, 2021

High Voltage Wire going on my home roof
                        I would like to inform you that we are facing so much difficulties due to passing of high tension wire over my roof/home. it is very dangerous for my family and mostly in the rainy season because the electric flow the wetness wall at my home, we are living with fear all time. I am requesting to you kindly resolve the issue before any mishappening happen.

Do the needfull..
                        Jun 10, 2021

My CA no is[protected]

Enclosed photo of wire passing

Dear Sir
                          My name is sachin. Today i was doing a BSES electricity bill payment of Rs 2630 as my payment amount deduct...

I want to change my mobile no.my new no is [protected] and my ca no is[protected].kindly hep me as soon as posible.

MY NAME :-NARESH SINGH
                          OLD NO:-[protected]
                          NEW NO:-[protected]
                          CA NO:[protected]

THANKYOU
                          Jun 03, 2021

I want to change my registered mobile no.my new no is [protected].my ca no is[protected].kindly change my no as soon as posible.

NAME:-RAM SHILA DEVI
                            OLD NO:-[protected] {CHANGE IT]
                            NEW NO:-[protected]
                            CA NO:[protected]

THANKYOU
                            Jun 03, 2021

This is to inform you that i no more reside at my residence(as my flat is locked since march) at Ramdutt Enclave, Uttam Nagar.But still have got a electricity bill of Rs 1560for the month of April and Rs 1254 of May. I have already paid the bill for the month of April. As i am not using the electricity anymore i should only pay the rental charges.
                              I would request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                              My CA No is[protected].
                              May 30, 2021

Hi BSES team,

Greeting,

My CA number is[protected]. the name of Sapana Rai from Kapaseda village new Delhi 110037.
                                Please find the details given below

Last month's unit. 4746
                                Current months unit-5138
                                Total Unit-- 392
                                Less Government Subsidy -200 unit
                                Bill should be 192 units only.
                                It's my humble request kindly correct the bill asap.

May 30, 2021

Hi BSES team,

Still no update. Please do the needful.

My bill of electricity against CA No[[protected]] amounting to Rs.5690 for the month of may 2021 received today through mail without taking reading, since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any elecricity, I have 2 meter connection at the premise and both the meters have been billed without taking proper reading kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading.
                                  May 23, 2021

My bill of electricity against CA No.[[protected]] amounting to Rs.4930 for the month of may 2021 received today through mail without taking reading, since i have shifted to another location, house is empty from last 4 months its not possible to consume any elecricity kindly look into the matter arrange to revise the bill as per actual meter reading
                                    May 23, 2021

No electricity on jain road since 19.5.21 at 2.00 pm onwards till 20.5.21 at 2 pm
                                      CA NO[protected]