Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ]
BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Customer Care

BSES Rajdhani / Yamuna Power Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Substation Bldng, Near Town Hall
New Delhi

Load

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] related photos (240)

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] Complaints & Reviews

klangel on Jul 22, 2020
Power supply was disrupted due to rain from about 11:00 am at 798-d, dda flats, pocket-3, bindapur and it's surrounding areas.
Please restore power supply urgently

[Jul 22, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sarul hussain on Jul 21, 2020
    Dear sir/madam,

I wanted to change my registered mobile number, my cano. Is[protected] and my new number is [protected]. I am attached my bill with this application. Plz change the number as soon as possible

Mehroz
    Billing add. W/o zakir husain h. No. Rzr -140 old no.-49and 50kh. No.4/14/2, 4/6, nihal vihar nangloi new delhi 110041

[Jul 21, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES] — bses rajdhani power limited removal of electric pillar box situated just near my house wall

Harshkr88 on Jul 19, 2020
      Bses rajdhani power limited — removal of electric pillar box situated just near my house wall it is very harmful and risky...

Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES] — Overcharging electric meter reading

mjs sharma on Jul 18, 2020
      Sir, i want to draw your kind attention that already lodge complaint more than 10 days back against bses, customer care and...

smuskan on Jul 15, 2020
      This is to information that behind our house gallery there is one electrical pole which is ver much unsafe while raining season, few dys back there was a spark in the pole which is very dangerous to my family as there is small/little children. All wires are open there is no safty to the ppl who are resident of the area or wires should be underground and it's over equipped.

Request you to look and instruct your technical department to safe guard the electrical pole or you can cover tht area which is open.
      It would b very thankful if you co-operate with us.

[Jul 15, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dipti65 on Jul 15, 2020
        Hi, sir/ mam

I purchased a flat in power of attorney area in 2015 but due to some financial problem the payment was cleared in 2018. While we have been living in my flat since 2015. But i am unable to take separate electric meter due to building height approx 56 feet and my meter is attached in parking and stair's meter (Main). So, what to do now??? Because i have already purchased it and now i am paying 400-500 rs. While every one else's bill is 0 rs. Please help me.. Please.

Hi, Sir/ Mam

I purchased a flat in power of attorney area in 2015 but due to some financial problem the payment was cleared in 2018. While we have been living in my flat since 2015. But I am unable to take separate electric meter due to building height approx 56 feet and my meter is attached in parking and stair's meter(Main). So, What to do now ??? Because I have already purchased it and now I am paying[protected] Rs. While every one else's bill is 0 Rs. Please help me..please.

mixed channel N,j jha on Jul 12, 2020
          Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify... Meter reading is not correct please re verify...

[Jul 12, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ramavtar goswami on Jul 10, 2020
            There is a small correction in my electricity bill. My address that is on my bill is 245-a khno - 13, rajpir khurd extn. But my address is h no - 245, goswami mohalla, rajpur khurd, new delhi irequest you yo cahnge my address as soon as possible
            Your sincerely

[Jul 10, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nitins1405 on Jul 10, 2020
              My name is surinder kumar sharma, last 1 month my electricity meter is not working.
              My ca no:[protected]
              Meter type: 1psk
              Contact no. [protected]

margaret lepcha on Jul 9, 2020
                Payment failed of rs4220 of bses rajdhani online through icici bank net banking but amount debited from my account under ca number[protected] for electricity payment.

[Jul 09, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vicky 1023 on Jul 9, 2020
                  I remind you my contact number not updated please update my contact number
                  Ca no.[protected]
                  My brpl complaint number is 2659663

I have 2 bses connection
                  Ca no.[protected] same problem my contact number is not updated after complaint
                  Complaint no. Is 2660141

No updation after complaining
                  No updation after complaining

Nicky_rao_99 on Jul 8, 2020
                    I'm writing this complaint for consumer number:[protected]. I have received a bill of inr 2270 which is incorrect. The reason is as i'm not in delhi since april there is no one to consume electricity in my rooms which makes it impossible to believe the charges that are levied on me. Would request you and your team to check the meter reading again and then send the correct bill to me.
                    Thanks.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2020

[Jul 08, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vicky 1023 on Jul 7, 2020
                      Name showing in my bill is "chainu ram" my ca no is[protected] so my old contact no. Is ([protected]) i want to update this contact is ([protected])

Change my contact number
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2020
                      I remind you My contact number not updated please update my contact number Ca no. 102368684 My brpl complaint number is 2659663 I have 2 bses connection Ca no. 102364161 same problem my contact number is not updated after complaint Complaint no. Is 2660141

[Jul 07, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vicky 1023 on Jul 6, 2020
                        Displayed in my bill name is ashok kumar and old contaxt no. Is ([protected]) so please update my new contact no. [protected]
                        My ca no[protected]

Change my contact number

[Jul 06, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shubhjot on Jun 29, 2020
                          There was no electricity at my house due to old wire in the combined meter room of the whole dda building. As a temporary measure, the local electrician placed a connecting wire without opening the meter as only bses has the authority to do so. The wire needs to be replaced at the earliest with the standard one used by bses for safety purpose as well.

[Jun 29, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          When can I expect a Resolution for this, any estimated time window for fixing the issue ?

Jagat64 on Jun 25, 2020
                            This is to inform you that excess bill of rs. 64090 was send to me. The meter is on the name of arti sinha bearing ca no.[protected]. During lockdown all the commercial activities are closed so can it be possible that so much bill has been sent. I humbly request you to kindly reconsider the bill and send me the new one so that i can submit the same

[Jun 25, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ajaygupta.dc on Jun 25, 2020
                              Please update my new no. [protected]

My CA no.[protected]
                              BSES RAJDHANI

manikumari on Jun 25, 2020
                                Respected sir,

This is bring to your notice that we want known meter reading status so kindly visit once.

The details arer given below:
                                C. A. No.[protected]

Name is t. Mani kumari
                                Bill address w/o t. Kamalakara rao
                                Quater. No.229/96 s/f type -2 mamc campus,
                                Mirdad line, delhi-110002

A bill of Rs. 2740 was received for month June 2020 due on 1 July 2020 on the address of T. Mani Kumari W/O T. kamalakara Rao, Qtr.No.229/96, S/F Type -2 MAMC Campus, Mirdard line, New Delhi-110002 which seems inflated . please look into the matter
                                CA no. of bill is.NO.[protected]

[email protected] on Jun 24, 2020
                                  Kondli harijan basti a 124 house number land lord kirpal. Illega meter connection lagal hua hai plz take action l

[Jun 24, 2020] Rajdhani / Yamuna Power [BSES ] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amansinger on Jun 24, 2020
                                    A bill of rs. 4240 was received for month june 2020 due on 4 july 2020 on the address of d234, nangloi, extension 2, delhi 110041 which seems inflated. Please look into the matter
                                    Ca no. Of bill is[protected]