[Resolved] Razorpay — irctc failed to book tickets as razorpay received the amount

Ashok Kumar Pani on Jun 13, 2018
I try to book the railway ticket through irctc and payment made through vim app the amount rs 520.00 has deducted from the bank to razorpay but irctc failed to book tickets showing the reason payment failed but the amount rs 520.00has not refund by razorpay to my bank. Ei bank of baroda.
Transaction id of irctc is [protected]
Bank transaction id is[protected]
Pls look into the matter and refund the money.
Ashok kumar pani

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2018

[Jun 13, 2018] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ashok Kumar Pani, Jun 13, 2018
No response
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Hi Ashok,

We checked the UPI reference no.[protected] and see that it was an unsuccessful transaction. As there is a debit for this, the amount will be credited back to you in 7-10 days. For further details, please drop us a mail to support@razorpay.com, we will be happy to help you.

Team Razorpay
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

1646 IRCTC transaction jo abhi tak aapne Wapas Nahi Ki

I cancel my 2 tickets 1.pnr no [protected] 2.pnr no [protected] at dated [protected] but till now I do not got my refund according to the irctc they give it back to you at dated 24-May-2018. but still not reflect the money in my account.
what shoud I do.?

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - irctc failed to book tickets as razorpay received the amount