[Resolved]  Razorpay — irctc ticket booking payment stuck

Payment of rs. 506.80 was cut from my sbi account through net banking however ticket was not booked. Payment got stuck at razor pay. I had to again repay for ticket and book my reservation. I am highly dissatisfed with razorpay.
Transaction date: 8 march 2018
Name: shaili singh
Transaction reference no.: lsbi[protected]igadbitup4
Kindly refund as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-13 11:25:22
Razorpay Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018
Hi Shaili,

Kindly provide us with the transaction screenshot and transaction reference number to [protected]@razorpay.com
We will be happy to look into this and assist you further.

Thanks and Regards,

Comments

I, Ajay on 7th March 2018 made a payment of Rs 1710 twice (Total Rs 3420) for train tickets (irtc), yet my tickets were not booked. I had transferred the amount to HDFC account of Razorpay yet they didn't booked my tickets

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Hi Ajay,

We have received your mail and updated you with the transaction details.

Kindly follow the mail thread for any further queries.

Best Regards,
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Hi Ajay,

A refund has been successfully processed against this transaction.
We have shared the transaction details over an email to you with the reference number: 165125. In case of further queries, please feel free to write back to us on the same mail thread.

Comment marked as Resolved

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.
I have booked 3 tickets on IRCTC. the amount of money deducted from my RBL bank and still stuck in razorpay. Kindly refund this amount very wrost payment getaway.

Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030