[Resolved]  Razorpay — regarding support/providing payment getaway to fraud shopping website westernclub.in

I placed an order on an online shopping site "westernclub.in" on 24th jan 2019. I paid rs.1443/- to razorpay payment gateway. After i made a payment to them, i didnt got any confirmation from them about the order and money has been deducted from my bank account.

I also tried to check my order details on their website, but i shocked when i did not find any of details regarding my order and about my address, personal details etc. Then i realized about the fraud.
And then immediately called them many time on their given customer service no. To know the status of my order but the phone is not connecting (Its saying the person is not available).
I attached the screenshot about messages and their address for reference

And also i want to tell that this website is also showing ads on facebook and they are changing their website name as and when and this time a same website is showing on facebook (Screenshot attached), iam sure that this is also their fraud website and also their payment getaway is rozarpay.

I dont know, why rbi had given a licence to such a fraud company, who dont bother to check the background before providing support to such companies.

Requesting rbi a to take strict action of canceling razorpay payment gateway licence so that they can't cheat other innocent customers.

And also requesting to facebook to not to show these fraud website ads on their app, as peoples are assuming genuine platform becausethese are showing on facebook.

Therefore, kindly look seriously in to this matter and stop this type of organized robbery through govt. Licencing system.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Hi Subhash,

Please write to us at: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with the transaction details and we'll have this looked into at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My amount 2021.55 has been deducted while railway tickets booking through goibibo whereas transaction fail but amount has been deducted.
Name RAJESH KUMAR
SBI AC [protected]
IFSC SBIN0000640

Thanking you.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hey Rajesh,

We have received a confirmation from the banks that a refund has been processed successfully against this transaction. For further queries, feel free to write to us on https://razorpay.com/support/#request and we would be happy to assist.

Team Razorpay
Today i tried to book my ticket from jammu to andheri, where i used razorpay payment gateway via upi, but my balance has been detected where irtc shows payment failed, please refund my balance, i have attached my bank statement and failed booking irtc ticket booking screenshot. I want my money back asap.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hey Arun,

We checked your transaction 100001657848832 and see that this was a failed payment. You can track the status of your transaction here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay
Hii sir my app not login last 2 days due to OTP not comes I try to update payment against my loan so request you plz resolve issue so I update my loan amount .

vivek mittal
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019
Hey Vivek,

Please provide us your transaction details here https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will check the same and update you at the earliest.

Razorpay
    Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030