[Resolved] Razorpay — transaction cancelled no refund

Jhansi, Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Anvit Sharma on Mar 12, 2019
I have booked ticket from irctc but transaction cancelled and money has been deducted. I have compeleted the transaction through paytm upi. Ia have complained to the paytm regarding that but paytm says it is successful from side complaint to the recievers side. So please below are the txn id and upi reference id
Txn id - from pnb bank is
Ici49117061fe654620b5b19bec77e06da8
Upi reference id[protected]

transaction cancelled no refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Hey Anvit,

We checked the transaction [protected] and confirm that this is an unsuccessful transaction. The refund for the same would be credited to your account within 7-10 working days. You can track the status of the refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay

Comments

2 time fund transfer by mistake... Me samja net benking payment fail ho gya...to mane Neft se payment kiya vo successful ho gya but mere account se money debit ho gya pls refund me ...
Account no:[protected]
Payment date:11/03/19
My number: [protected]

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019

Hey Paresh,

We checked the transaction pay_C60UhULBJsM6RM and confirm that the same has been successfully processed to the merchant. You can track the status of your transaction here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay
My mastan khan my balance kat 2 bar balance 658 658 11/02/2019 time 09:00:43 09:02:27 my mobile number [protected]

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019

Hey Mastan,

We checked your transaction pay_BuqxH6ofbZ9zJu and confirm that a refund has been successfully processed against the same. You can track the status of your refund here https://razorpay.com/support/#refund.

Team Razorpay
time fund transfer by mistake... Me samja net benking payment fail ho gya to mane Neft se payment kiya vo successful ho gya but mere account se money debit ho gya pls refund me ...
Account no:[010239
Payment date:11/02/2019
My number: [[protected]

Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030
    Razorpay - transaction cancelled no refund