RBL Bank — wrong billing statement and no response on balance amount transaction

Kolhapur, Kolhapur District, Maharashtra, India
 sugeshkumar on Jan 12, 2019
Myself sugesh from chennai & i am an rbl credit card online money tap app customer,  i am really frustrated on the rbl billing & statement generation which is wrongly generated for past 2 months – [i have spoken to customer care executives several times & no solution]
Date of incident : oct 18
Full description of incident:
I have taken 1, 00, 000 from money-tap on 23rd of september & emi of 17, 000 generated correctly & no issue on
That, but 2nd time when i took 1, 30, 000 from money tap on 31/10/18 the emi conversion has not been happened
Correctly, due to this consecutively the billing statements have been updated wrongly & the statement generated on nov 18’ shows that i should pay 1, 47, 272 [17, 000 emi + 1, 30, 000]
I have contacted customer care and they told to pay the full 1, 47, 272 & you will be refunded 1, 30, 000 once the
Emi generated for 2nd taken amount 1, 30, 000
Based on this i have paid the full amount of 1, 47, 272 to rbl bank thru money tap on 5th of dec
But still my 1, 30, 000 have not been credited to my icici account of[protected]  ifsc – icic0006023 & wrong
Statements are generated for past months [pls refer my ppt attachments]
I have contacted customer care around 10 times [i have mentioned with full details on this]
I have all call recording for the 10 calls that i have made
My complaint number is 04896040 & the complaint number is closed without my acknowledgement
If have not got any proper response from rbl bank side
I have already sent mail and 3 times reminder mail to card services & head card services but no response
Could u pls help us on this

wrong billing statement and no response on balance amount transaction

[Jan 13, 2019] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir please close the my rbl card. Because i dont want this card.
Dear, sir not recived my personal loan welcome letter (section letter)...this is not fait...i m unhappy for your feed back...plz send my welcome letter my mail id, , , , , , , , , , , [email protected] numer [protected], ,

+91 22 4302 0600 [Corp Office]
    +91 22 6115 6300 [Banking Queries]
    +91 23 1265 0981 [Admin Office]
    Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416005
    RBL Bank - wrong billing statement and no response on balance amount transaction