[Resolved] Redbus — no refund

Kangra, India
 Apoorva goswami on Oct 24, 2017
I booked a bus through redbus.in
From kangra to chandigarh and bus got cancel without any prior information and i didn’t got my refund.
After investigating it came to my knowlegde that there’s no such bus operator in kangra named as “pal travels” who operate within kangra chandigarh route.
Redbus.in didn’t gave us any details of the bus operator. After asking for refund they said you’ll get your refund but no refund till date

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2017

[Oct 24, 2017] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dhruvika kanabar's response, Oct 23, 2017

no refund
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2017
Dear Apoorva,

Greetings from redBus.in!

We sincerely apologize for the hassle you had to go through. We would request you to share your ticket id along with the complete details to us on [email protected] We shall look into the issue on top priority.

We request your co-operation in this regard.

Team redBus.

Comments

Ticket cancelled :TKBE37201035
I have cancelled above bus ticket no on[protected] .But my account is not refunded.amount to be refunded is 2210.00.kindly do needful.
I have book a ticket from red bus on 9 sept from ujjain to nashik Raj travels ticket no TKA[protected]..In morning i got a call from travel and told me bus has been cancel..and they refund amout in my ac..but after 1 and half month i didnot refund the amout..

My ticket number is 66245481 on 20th October, 2017 for Jamnagar to Rajkot in Patel travels...the bus was cancelled so please refund my money.

My ticket number is TKBJ45381431 on 22th October, 2017 from Ongole to Banglore in Vandana travels...the bus was cancelled so please refund my money

My Ticket number (TIN): TMDM50234588 on 15/01/2019 From: Chennai
To: Veeravanallur AVRMV travels bus ticket is cancelled so please refund my money

1976