[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — regarding full and final settlement and relieving letter

Dear Sir/Mam...

I have Resigned from the post of Territory Sales Manager on 7 June 2014 but still i have not receive full and final statements and my relieving letter. Kindly provide asap. My Claims are still pending. Please do the needful at your earliest.

Organisation Name - Reliance Communication
Cluster - Varanasi
EMP Code[protected]
regarding full and final settlement and relieving letter
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2019
Reliance Communication is a Telecom operator . I have worked with Reliance as T.SM - Varanasi Cluster Emoticon ID - 20050057 . After submission of resignation I have not received any pending wages from company. Full and final still pending from company side. I don't know how can I claim because I have no contact numbers of HR reliance . Kindly help . mail ID - [email protected] Contact Number - 9628170836

[May 31, 2019] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manish SrivastavaRIM Jun 11, 2019 still not getting any resolution and not a single person of reliance group will notified my problem
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Reliance Wipod dongle is not working. Battery is bulged but I m getting monthly rental bill.pls ensure to cancel reliance Wipod connection.i m unable to contact reliance customer care either through phone email toll free or any other mode. In spite of mailing to customer care I m still getting monthly bills. Pls cancel my Wipod connection

Reliance Communications