Reliance Communications

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Rcom.in — complaining about the past issue still not resolved but consumer forum says it is resolved

Dharmendra Pisavadia on Jul 10, 2020
I would like to inform that i have registered complain in consumer complaimts
In but it seems these people or body...

senthil2015 on Jul 6, 2020
Ism calling from velammal institute of technology. Our landline unable to communication problem for incoming and outgoing. Numbers details as follows[protected]/306/308/309. Kindly to resolve the problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2020
30446300-305, 308309. Not working

[Jul 06, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Somanath N Marihalkar on Jul 2, 2020
    As i want to work from home and i'm in need of reliance 10 digit number for below details. So that i can recharge and start using internet to do work from home.
    Model: ac2738
    Sku code: cdzt19z1
    Rsn: rztcdc[protected]
    Msn: mztcdc12020018
    Meid: a[protected]d0
    Also please let me know whether mentioned above information 10 digit number is active to do recharge, so i could not lose my money.
    Send 10 digit number to following emailid
    [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,
    Somanath

[Jul 02, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Somanath N Marihalkar on Jun 30, 2020
      Send 10 digit number to following emailid
      [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,
      Somanath

[Jun 30, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shiva Prasad Nayak on Jun 28, 2020
        I hvae bought this product nearly 2 years and more, its really waste of this comapany it dint provide hoe to use it or any manual guide.
        It won't work at all. Call me and solve my issue asap

[Jun 28, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chandra sekhar raju on Jun 27, 2020
          I have forgotten my reliance modem number how to find my reliance modem number for recharge and use

[Jun 27, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Venkat Gv on Jun 22, 2020
            Hi sir/madam

I worked on reliance bpo on 2008 and i need my pf number to claim, could you please help me to get my pf number

My emp id - 6140487

[Jun 22, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

geetha nagalingam on Jun 20, 2020
              Forgot my datacard number

[Jun 20, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

karmoda7 on Jun 13, 2020
                Hi my name is ajay karmoda india please tell me [protected] is old seem active

[Jun 13, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shallu Kataria on Jun 12, 2020

Name :- shallu setia

Pf a/c. No.:- mh/ban/46459/20031590

Family pension no.:- mh/ban/46459/26306

Date of joining :- 24.01.2008

Date of leaving :- 09.06.2009

I have submitted all the required documents (Pf related). Still i am not getting
                  Any reimburshment (Pf) from reliance communication.
                  So, please look up the matter and do the needfull.
                  For your information the concern person whom i submitted the documents is mr vikas mukadam

Shallu setia

[Jun 12, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M.H NEWS on Jun 6, 2020
                    Ye log itna mehanga recharge kar rakha ha or speed kuch bhi nhi deta inke khilaf karwai honi chaiya

[Jun 06, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jimmy Bharat kumar Shah on Jun 3, 2020
                      I m from malad east i want to remove reliance tower from my buliding..from last two years my building already have give 3-4 times letter but from reliance company not responce coming so plz help ...

Remove mobile tower from my building

[Jun 04, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhi1561 on May 27, 2020
                        Model ac8720
                        Pid : c/v1
                        Kindly guide me to how to put sim into it.

How to put sim card

[May 27, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Communications — bill dispute of my data card connection for data card no.7483108666 - user ramanathan k with effect from 1st jun 2020

ramanathan1966 on May 20, 2020
                          Dear sir/madam
                          I had sent mail 20/11/2020 seeking for disconnection of data card. However, sorry to inform you that...

ramanathan1966 on May 20, 2020
                          Dear sirs/madam
                          Please disconnect my data card connection for data card no.[protected] - user ramanathan k with effect from 1st jun 2020 and share the confirmation on the same. Also to bring to your notice, i will not be making any payment post the date of discussion.

Customer name : ramanathan k
                          Phone no. : [protected]
                          Email : [protected]@eurekaforbes.com

Ramanathan k

[May 20, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Smart — My money is not refunded [Resolved]

Deepika Kushwaha on May 19, 2020
                            I have ordered grocery from realiance smart at 17th may. But due to delay in their services i cancelled my order. But after...

MY CRICKET UNIVERSE on May 18, 2020
                            It actually baffles me how a company as large as reliance is allowed to come with a rights issue in lockdown times. posts r uncertain, karvy there registrar a proven cheater and theif and above all yhe shareholders who hold shares in physical form .well how do they get forms and how and where shud they deposit .all bigquestions . yet sebi allowed them to come with a issue. well some thing is wrong with SEBI

[May 18, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Reliance Communications — wrong recharge to own mobile number can not refund or transfer

punittejpal on May 9, 2020

I wrong did recharge using myjio all for jio number. The recharge suppose to be for smartphone instead...

Reliance Communications — pf withdrawal issue pf no mh/46711/20049250 uan no 100243360871

Ruchir30 on May 3, 2020

I wrote to hr support help desk of reliance communication several time but not getting the response from...

majidhu on May 2, 2020
                              Hello sir,
                              i have work with reliance communication in 2016 to 2017 In Jaipur rajasthan and now i want withdrawal my pf amount so please share my UAN no so i can withdraw my pf amount and also share hr contact i want reliance communication hr number please provide ASAP details
                              regards