[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Reliance Communications CAF:[protected] MDN:[protected]

Hello, this is to inform that I have been charged illegally by the Reliance Communication team since the last few months. To start with, I purchased a dongle from a local website on 08/08/2015 - a 12 month unlimited plan by paying Rs. 5963/- But sadly they interrupted their services 1 month prior to the scheduled date without any information and then started charging me and sending me bills every month of the services I have used.. which I never used actually! I have tried many times to call their customer care services to settle out the issue and explain them that I have Ben charged wrongly but to no avail!
Recently I received a mail from their legal advisor which stated:

CAF:[protected] MDN:[protected]

Even after repeated follow-up you have not paid your outstanding nor were you present at Andheri for Advocate Concilation. You are requested to pay Rs.497/- Vide CAFNo:[protected] MDN:[protected] on or before 28/01/17 or else we have no option but to file CIVIL case at your cost and risk.

Cheque/DD payments to be made in the name of “RWSL A/C RIS :".

Please Send Cheque /DD on below Address:

Girish Bhuva
Basu Business Solutions Pvt.Ltd, B/11 Ratandeep CHS, Next to Shoppers stop, S V Road, Andheri West, Mumbai-400 056

NEFT Details

Account Name Reliance Web store Limited

Account No. [protected] (Current Account)

Bank Name Standard Chartered Bank

IFSC code: SCBL0036085

Contact Z.Shaikh on [protected] for further queries / rele.swift.[protected]@gmail.com

Please look into the matter as soon as possible!
This is really ridiculous of them!
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2017

[Jan 28, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2017
Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2017
Dear Customer,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://on.fb.me/1lrvkq7 so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Cheers,
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Reliance Communications:
My alternate number: [protected]
Please resolve the issue as soon as possible!
pabhi2ab's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2017
Sorry the number is : 8652313917
Please make the necessary changes

Reliance Communications Phone