Religare Enterprises

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Religare Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

This is Kolangi Mohan A from Chennai and my Trading Id is N224539 . On time of document submission I had discussion about the payment(2999 INR) to religare (Sankari). She is working in religare(Chennai), the people said that 499 is the service charge and 2500 will be credited in my Trading account like that and she is not allowed me to read the document and she said that all the policy I explained then why can waste the time. I believed because the check which was provided by me for the religare only not for her.

But now no money in my trading account. I asked her about the Zero balance and she said that 2500 is the brokerage charges for the forthcoming activities. I am not interested this is type of forgeries.

She urged me for the signature, I asked clearly terms. She promised the above statement.

Religar Security
****************
- Demat Account & Savings Account
[protected] Amount will credited in Account - 499 acc ope charges.
- 7 working day - kit
- Brokerage - 0.02(same day)
Delivery - 0.25

Plz some body help me for recover my amount.

Kolangi Mohan A
I got a call from Mr. Rajat Singhal ( # [protected]) regarding opening DEMAT a/c in Relligare then I inquired a little bit about facilities given by them, somehow I got satisfy with their scheme and I had given a cheque of 15000.

Within 2-3 working days that guy opened my trading a/c & started trading without my permission. I asked him about updates.. sometime he updates me & sometime he used to trading in Future & options.

Ultimatelly he lost my 10000 while I keep on asking him not to do any trading any account.
Now condition is that, the guy is [censored]ng nt even picking my call as well that [censored]ing staff & office Landline keep on buzzing but no responce.

As of now I hope I lost my 15000 INR totally & this is reality of cheating of customers in Relligare Securities.

Please Note that :

Relligare is really [censored]ing trading company which originally made to ruin your savings.
kindly email this query to ashu.[protected]@religare.in or ajay.[protected]@religare.in as these people are responsible for thier employees and if they do not act in acordance with you kindly mail the complaint to sebi so that strict action will be taken against the company and you will get you money back too

iam giving tjis second remainder about loss of my business commission because my business for last one year is not properly rflected in your system .All details are with your manager pfs trarvinder sethi who is in pune office . the request you to look into this matter as early aspossible. My business partner code is 30002442.
    i am giving complaint of your manager at pune office Mr Arun Gopinath he very ill mannered person.
    He deos not know how to communicate with customers. I am your business partner my code no 30002442. Yesterday i visited your pune office office to get solved my queries of my clients.instead of talking properly to me he misbehave with me . I query are one month old given to your office but no action is taken by them in this matter. Mr Arun Gopinath started shouting at me and told to your manager to terminate my business code. This all he had done because he was unable to solve my queries.
    I think manager like Aun Gopinath are very harmful to the organisation and for future development business. I think a good enquiry of this matter should be done by your H.R.department in this matter and proper action should be taken as early as possible.
    He is Actually ill mannered person.
    MY SELF CHIRADIP DAS (AGENT CODE[protected], JOINING ON 18/12/2008 WORK AS AGENT IN RELIGARE INSURANCE BROKING LTD IN JORHAT BRANCH UNDER AREA MANAGER SWAPAN CHATTERJEE.UNFORTUNATELY MY 18, 000 RUPEES OF COMMISSION IS PENDING 1 YEAR 4 MONTHS.HE IS PLAYING WITH MY EMOTION & FEELING FOR LAST 6 MONTHS.WHENEVER I HAVE TALK WITH MR.SWAPAN CHATTERJEE REGARDING MY COMMISSION HE ALWAYS IGNORE IT.IN RELIGARE EVERY AGENT IS TREAT AS SLAVE.AREA MANAGER INSULTED ME WHENEVER I NEED MY COMMISSION .NEARLY 10 OR MORE AGENT SUFFER DUE TO NOT RELEASING AGENT COMMISSION BY RELIGARE INSURANCE BROKING LTD.THAT THE REASON ENTIRE BUISNESS OF RIBL COMES DOWN IN JORHAT BRANCH.PLEASE REFUND MY COMMISSION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE I HAVE TO MOVE IN IRDA.
    ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DETAILS OF POLICY-CHIRADIP DAS-RIBL- AGENT CODE[protected]

1.RAMCHANDRA KOIRY-POLICY NO[protected]POLICY DATE-18/12/2008-PREMIUM-99, 000-BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE.
    2.NIRMAL DEB-POLICY NO-[protected]-POLICY DATE-26/02/2009-PREMIUM-40, 000-SBI LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD
    3.CHINMOY DHAR-POLICY NO[protected]POLICY DATE-18/03/2009-PREMIUM-12, 000-ICICI PRU.LIFE INSUANCE.
    4.SANJIV DAS-POLICY NO[protected]POLICY DATE-20/03/2009-PREMIUM-12, 000-ICICI PRU.LIFE INSURANCE.
    5.SANDHYA SINGHI-POLICY NO-[protected]-POLICY DATE-31/03/2009-PREMIUM-25, 000, SBI LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD
    6.GAUTAM BAROI-POLICY NO[protected]POLICY DATE-28/07/2009-12, 000-BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE CO.LTD.
    REGARDS,
    CHIRADIP DAS,
    RIBL AGENT,
    AGENT CODE[protected].
    MOBILE NO-[protected]
    I think manager like MR.SWAPAN CHATTERJEE (RIBL), AREA MANAGER are very harmful to the organisation and for future development business. I think a good enquiry of this matter should be done by your H.R.department in this matter and proper action should be taken as early as possible.
    REGARDS,
    CHIRADIP DAS,
    RIBL AGENT,
    AGENT CODE[protected].
    MOBILE NO-[protected]
    My self Syed Zafar Ali, Relationship manager, Religare finvest ltd Patna Bihar.
    Employee code 42758
    Cell no: [protected]
    Inform you that without my acceptance Mr.Amit Jain Branch manager Patna, had open my hris and raise my resignation on 7th of September on 7th of September he selected 1st September date and reliving date was on 12 sep. And also change my password of HRIS. There are two branch manager one is Mr.Binod Yadav . he was my reporting authority, in his absance Mr.Amit Jain do this thing, Sir i only want to know.Is it the real way to take resignation from an employee. so, that. For changing my passward i am not able to open hris and mail, every one in the brance says i dont know, either my branch manager.
    for all that i am not able to write any mail for my final settlement.Please look into this matter.

I have been maintaining share/ future & option trading a/c with religare franchisee code 1666.
      client IDs are SJ-114,SJ275, SG 315

i. Request to close a/c SG 315 was sent through franchisee code 1666 abot a fortnigh back but no information relating to .this a/c has been given
      ii. Cient id 10171761 has been got closed. another form with new address was given to franchisee alongwith cheque for rs.500/- but its fate is not known what franchisee has done with this. Neither it has been returned nor any objection advised.
      iii. An a/c in the name Sharwan Kumar and sons was got opened buts payment of cheque for Rs,500 was got stopped due to rigid and non cooperative attitude of franchisee Mr.Rajesh
      iv A/c id SJ275 has also been mismanaged by franchisee. Due to bank's mistake cheque of rs.20000 was bonced and draft for the same amount was required from for which I went to Bank but on reaching bank the franchisee your Bharti Airtel future has been sold without waiting for draft so he has acted negligently by not taking up with religare. Request to close the tranding a/c has been given and shifting of dealings to other broker is in process.
      v. A/c SJ114. Franchisee is not giving any inforamtion and not allowing transactions in the a/c since last week. He has prevailed upon me to get the account transferred. Once he agreed to do the transacations on the basis of my written instructions, but yesterday he refused to do transactions even on my written instructions. This was done only a mail was sent to customer care of religare and matter was being given to police as also the whole matter was got recorded on customer help line Mr.Deep Supervisor.

Earlier the whole matter was discussed Mr.abishek a member of relationship team for 17 minutes who made a call from your Noida Office.

In a/c SJ275 three times request has been given for supply of DIS Book- scan copy alongwith pan card, by coyrier to your Nehru Place and Okhla office and to franchisee but the same not yet supplied.

PCR form has been mailed after scan in both the a/c sj114 and sj275, hard copy given to franchisee but for every mail sent from time to time it is informed that pcr form duly signed hard copy is required.
      when my address and mobile phone is already in your record and mr.Mr.Abiushek has disscussed this matter in length and sent a mail for removal of grievances, why franchisee is not cooperating and continuously harassing in doing transactions in the accounts sj275 and sj114 and on what basis written instructions are required only from us and not from other customers which is harassement and discrimation with intent to cause financial loss.

Since I have taken exposure in a/c sj114, how long I will have to contiously bear the loss and religare staff will be mook spectator and if religare franchisee of master of their own wishes to continue harassement to customers.

Please inform me the action taken in to all these matters and advise me where I have to deposit the fee to get the inforamtion under right to information act for obtaining information relating to all these issues so that I can proceed further in to this matter legally.

S.K.Jindal [protected]
      Despite sending

Being a Novice in share trading, I have been cheated by Religare for opening a DMAT account by the steps followings:

1. Mr. Pankaj Gupta from Religare came to me and convinced for ZERO balance DMAT account

and asked for Rs. 2500/- cheque of which amount you can buy shares.

2. I was totally convinced by lots of freebies offered to me. He took a cheque of my account amounting Rs. 2500/- and got my wife's signature in my absence and took her PAN Number.

3. We do not have the address proof of the present address of which Religare registered an account and therefore Reigare opened the account without Address Proof.

4. I informed Mr. Pankaj Gupta to stop the processing of openeing DMAT as soon as I got a call from their call center that the cheque has been deposited under "Advance Brokerage" but no avail and it was processed. Instantly then, I got the email of the application under process, I asked them to stop the process again and again. Thereafter I requested the call center, Pankaj Gupta, his seniors Deepak paruthi, Purushottam kumar and others to refund my payment. Mr. Deepak Paruthi, mob. no. [protected] told me that Mr. Pankaj Gupta has left the job and you will get your money back as Pankaj's PF is pending and it would be settled only after your approval..

Since then I was waiting and in continuous touch of Deepak Paruthi but I have been completely denied NOW!!

5. It's over 6 Months, I have been waiting for the refund AND NOW RELIGARE ADMITS THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN OPENED IRRESPECTIVE OF ALL THE RBI GUIDELINES YET WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY.... WHOSOEVER OPENED YOUR ACCOUNT CHASE HIM AND ASK YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

REALLY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!! I CURSE ALL THE MANAGERS AND MANAGEMENT STAFF FOR DOING FRAUD WITH ME. THEY ARE CULPRIT AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

PLEASE SIR, HELP ME !!!!!!!! I HAVE GREAT TRUST IN YOU AND THIS IS CLEAR VIOLATION OF RBI GUIDELINES.

Please view the conversation below:
        Sep 24, 2016
        The problem resolved mutually.
        I AGREE WITH YOU AND THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUNISHED

sir, my account has been debited with rs 551 without any reason. i have not made any delay payment. please reply me within 24 hours.

nripendra kumar das
          code nd1207
          jorhat assam.
          nothing new in it his company is a dong these things with all the clients

sir, i sent apllications for all over india admission via sped post & reg post from Mumbai Chakala post office (MH)br...

I have not given any permission or authorisation to Ravinder Tewari to buy os sell
            Future...

Good Day

I am having Demat account with Shalimar bag branch. Office staff & Br. manager did unautherised transictions from my account without my knowledge & they vanished all my money for their pitty commosion. I spok to all relivent autherities within the company but they did notning.
            Pl take action against the company to recover my money.
            I shall be highly obliged for your co-operation.

Your faithfully,

Vivrek kumar rai

Religare stock broking — Fraud done by New Delhi Branch

good morning,

I am having a Demat acount with Religare stock broking, Shalimar bag ( new Delhi )
            branch. Office staff & Br. manager did unautherised transiction from my account without my knowledge & they vanished all my money for their pitty commision. I spok to all relevent authorities
            within the company but they did nothing except taking.

Pl do the needful & suggest me legal action against the company.
            I shall be highly obliged for yor co-operation

Your Faithfullay,

Vivek kumar rai

Religare — Refund of money [Resolved]

Sub- Complaint for Demat Account No. N 207192

Refer to my account No. N207192 namely Jagat...

1. I am a client of Religare Securities having D mat account with the company. On 07 Oct 09 I purchased shares on intraday basis. As per the policy of Religare Securities, Any client who is having holding more than one lac can convert intraday purchase into delplus purchase. On 07 oct 09 due to tenical failure I could not be provided the delplus facility resulting in loss of approx 25,000/ (Twenty five thousand). I also wrote to them for refund the amount but no response has been received so far.

Beware friends, you may also get trapped. Please go through entire one way communication from me to Religare, which they did not feel necessary to even reply:
                Its the 3rd day, i am struggling to get my Rs. 17,000/- which i had transferred on 6th Oct. Till now it has not been credited to my DEMAT A/c. on 6th i had called Mr. Abhishek and he told transaction is in process, yesterday i talked to Ms. Isha[protected], she told your request about the same has been forwarded to the destined place. Today also i talked to Mr. Abhishek, he told your request has been forwarded to the destined place. You will have to wait.
                I am amazed, i am mailing you on 05 mail IDs since 6th Oct. but did not receive a single reply till now. If it is your attitude then i have been fooled, now i am repenting why i opened DEMAT A/c in Religaresecurities. Today only i am going to open my new DEMAT A/c with other service provider. I vow not to trade any further more from Religare DEMAT. I am going to post the complete one way communication to Consumercomplaint sites.

Vikash Anand

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:48:42 +0530 wrote
                > Its 03:45 p.m. now, till now the transferred amount has not been credited to my DEMAT A/c. Today morning also i had talked to your CC ( Ms Isha, Ref # 2023651). She told me that my complaint has been forwarded to the respective department. Lastly i am suffering, due to your faulty system, and even making complaint just after the fault.
                Forget about all, i have not received any reply from you all 05 mail IDs even after 24 hours of my complaint. What an effective world class service you are providing. Its so simple to understand that you are not at all bothered about your customer's satisfaction. The most burning example is that, its more than 03 weeks i had redeemed my trade reward. and till now not received my free gift voucher. You are forcing me to quit association with you.
                Now i dont want any clarification from you. You give me the detail, where my Rs. 17,000/- has gone. Have you assimilated that or i have to wait till the end of this month to get it.

Reply me suitably.
                VIKASH ANAND

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:57:05 +0530 wrote
                > Till 09:00 am today the transferred amount Rs. 17000/- has not been credited to my DEMAT A/c. Now i am afraid, are your intentions good or not. Till now i got no reply from you about my complaint. My frustrations are mounting high & high. Its just untolerable. I am reminding you that i will post all these communications to various complaints sites & lodge complaint against you in Consumer's Forum of which i am a registered & Paid member.
                You are forcing me to quit with you. In my view you are the worst DEMAT service provider now. I had recommended too many people for Religare Securities, but now i'll warn everyone about your worst kind of services.

Waiting for your action & reply at the earliest.

VIKASH ANAND

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:24:29 +0530 wrote

>Dear Sir,

Its too much that i am facing too many difficulties in association with you. I am again repeating, that if you will not care for your services, i will break my continuation with you. Its amore than two years association, and now i am so much frustrated that i am not able to count.
                First and the foremost thing, you dont even reply to my complaints on time/promptly. This means you do not bother about our problems.

In the equity login page your CC number is still showing[protected], which is temporarily out of service. This is either cheating or you are not able to manage this company.

Today around 11 am, i transferred Rs. 17,000/0- from my ICICI bank to Religare. I was very much eager to buy Bharti/Suzlon/Unitech. But no transfer took place to my Religare DEMAT A/c, whereas My ICICI bank A/c is showing transfer successful. I found alternate contact number of your CC, and talked with Mr. Abhishek. He took all neccesary informations from me and told that, the transfer was really succesful but in our record it is showing 'In Process'. I requested him to push the transaction, so that i can make my trading. Now at 3.00 pm. Market regained and all my desired Scripts recovered. I couldnot buy anyone.

Now i know, that you wouldnot believe me, and ask for proof of transaction, as is your regular practice. Here is the Transaction details from My ICICI bank A/c.

06/10/2009 BIL/[protected]/Religare/[protected] DR INR 17,000.00

Now tell me would you give me the money which i lost due to your fault. Moreover, when i talked twice to Mr. Abhishek at 03.00 pm , he told very rudely that he has already informed me earlier that the transfer is in process. What a hell service you have adopted now, as if you are ready to windinging up your services, so not interested in Customer satisfaction.

This is my last warning, if i got this type of service & responce in future, I'll break my two year old relation with you. I am highly dis-satisfied by your services & response. And after breaking my relation, i'll post my experiences to many of CONSUMER FORUM sites, and lodge my complaint with Consumer's forum.

Please treat the matter as MOST URGENT and reply me suitably, why i should continue with you. I am saving this mail, to utilize in future. I'll also save your reply to this mail for my benifit.

Vikash Anand

From: "vikash anand" [protected]@rediffmail.com

To: [protected]@religareonline.com

and asked for Rs. 2500/- cheque of which amount you can buy shares.

my wife's signature in my absence and took her PAN Number.

opened the account without Address Proof.

5. It's over 6 Months, I have been waiting for the refund.

PLEASE SIR, HELP ME !!! I HAVE GREAT TRUST IN YOU AND THIS IS CLEAR VIOLATION OF RBI GUIDELINES.
                Please view the conversation below:

S. Goel -- [protected]

I have Online share trading account with Religare Securities Limited .......

This company has caused loss of time ,energy and money since I opened zero brokerage intraday share trading account with them .

On most of trading days they have intermittent technical problems which customer like me can only report to a concernned person but daily technical problem has incurred loss of time ,energy and money to me .

I have been writing to the company's customer care and management and they kept ignoring my problems saying I dont have anyproof of problems.

My contact number is[protected]

What can be done in such cases in which a company seems to be committed and wastes customer time ,energy and money ignoring their problems ....

I want to discus it with you I have bunch of emails written to them which has no effect on them kindly give your contact numbers ..........

Regards]
                  Rinku Tuteja

So this coplaint is no more valid I erquest the forum owners to drop this complaint about Religare Securities From My side as matter has been resolved amicably on 12th October 2009 ...

Rinku Tuteja
                  Reference to my complaint about Religare Securities this is to let all of you know that Religare Securities Limited Has amicably acted in my case and has given me permanet resolution on 12th OCT 2009 ...

So this complaint is no more valid from my end I request the forum owners to drop this complaint about Religare Securities from my side as matter has been resolved amicably on 12th October 2009 ...

Rinku Tuteja
                  Religare is one of the worst online trading companies. Don't ever try it. Their customer care is one of the poorest. I deposited 10, 000 to my Demat account more than 2 months back. I compalined to their customer care many times. They asked me to send my bank statement. I sent it. But in vain.

Their website has security certification issues. When I complained, they would want me to tinker with my security settings.

Disgusting
                  I too have religare trading account with religare.Recently I paid Rs.15000/- to the religare as the advance brokerage.I have the issue that i am not given to trade from my online account.reason given is access denied i contacted the customer care.now the religare send the technician after 2months when the problem was lunched at the customer care.I also have the issue that my BSE quotes are very diffirent from the market rate when i say about the exposure comment is not fullfill.I have been delayed saying that ur request is under process.till date
                  So if anyone has similar problem plz contact at my mob:-[protected]

Disgusting
                  people here pls listen i[censored] have any problem pls mail your query directl to religare national head on his email ashu.[protected]@religare.in and mark the email with cc to [protected]@sebi.gov.in so that if these people who are responsible for your loss do not entertai then sebi might take some action against them.

also it will see that all our money is returned back to you.

religare online — worst company worst service

i have opened a account with this stupid company last month...
                  but now when ever i call there helpline they r not able to help me they even dont able to understand the prob. n simply hang up.
                  my simple suggestion to all the people dont open a account with this kind of loosers...

sir/madem
                    maine 2 month pahle apne kuch share kotak to religare transfer kiye the jo galti se kisi doore ke A/C me credit ho gaye maine iske liye religare ki branch me written complain kiya par unhone 2 month me bhi koi sahi jawb nahi diya maine unse kaha ki mujhe koi leter dijiye jisme ye likha ho ki maine aapko applicaton di hai na to unhone koi letter diya na mere A/C me share credit kiya.
                    so plz sugest me mai iske liye kya karoon?

Shares — Transfer

My father died in dec, 1995.He have purchased lot of shares inn different companies on his name with out any nominee.

Can you suggest the process to transfer those share to my name or my mother name

Respected Sir / Mam,

I have applied for new passport on 25th may 09 throuth TCI Office, Agra bt till the date i have not receive my passport, I was informd to TCI Office by mail or phone, bt nobody responding, infact nobody has no idea about my status, then i visited Gaziabad Passport office and ask for my passport but he said your Police Verification Report is not submitted. After this again i have tried to contact TCI Office, but nobody was there to solve my problem.

Sir, i dont know what to do against TCI office OR LIU Officer, bcoz they people are not submitted my verification report in last 3 months. Please do somthing OR suggest me.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishi Agarwal

File No. GZB-A[protected]

D.O.B- 31.08.09

sirmem
                        maine aaj subah 28000 rs ke share sell kiye the or cash 10000 tha maine kuch intra day ke liye share purchase liye the jo delivery main convert hop sakte the 18000 kareeb ke aa rahe the unhone kaha aisa nahi ho sakta jisse mujhe 5400 ka loss hua main iski poori bharpaayi chahta hoon anytha mujhe iski complaint sebi se or bhi karni padegi licence rokne ki poori koshish karunga inke
                        or upbhokta forum main bhi jaunga

Never ever think of opening a trading account with Religare. Beware, if you do so, do that at your own RISK. The risk of hypertension, stress and depression in addition to missed financial opportunities. Religare service is the worst one can imagine. Unprofessional to the extent possible. Very poor infrastructure backed by useless customer support. Religare's tech-support is a bunch of stupids making fun of the customers in trouble. If you want to experience hell first-hand, subscribe to Religare Online Trading (RACE) service. Experience HELL at a very reasonable price for a very prolonged period of time, if you dare to become a Religare Online Trading service customer.

Religare Race Online Trading — The worst service that Religare provides...

Religare Online Trading Service is the worst I have seen...Believe it or not friends, the Religare Race Basic service is not available for last 6 days!! Hard to believe? Yes, I have not been able to do any transaction. Not even able to Log into my account. How pathetic. When I try to log in, it says "The customer does not have a trading account"!! Their customer support and tech support are almost useless to solve issues, however simple it is. I am a SW engineer. Believe me, I ma not trying to bad-mouth Religare Trading service. They are really the worst I have ever come across in my life time. May God help Religare Trading service (Race) customers. Stay away from Religare Trading Services if you are not into the hell already.

Please keep me informed about the latest developments in this matter. I would prefer not to entertain oral communication in this regard as the authenticity to it is not all dependable(you would be knowing it better as the case has started due to that itself, lack of authenticity in communication from your end).

It would be better if I get mails with SEBI marked in CC so that there is transparency in between which would be helpful for both the parties for any kind of further proceedings.

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:52 PM
                            To: 'Dwaipayan.[protected]@religare.in'; 'sanjay.[protected]@religare.in'; '[protected]@religare.in'; '[protected]@religare.in'
                            Cc: '[protected]@sebi.gov.in'; '[protected]@gmail.com'
                            Subject: RE: Improper Trades in Religare Securities (Gentle Reminder)

As discussed with you on call, that Monday 24th Aug 2009 Fame Industries was on Circuit for the whole day and there was no trading. I am sure SEBI would be responsible enough to verify and confirm this.

Even if this is the case I would just like to know one thing that how could your dealer confirm that the trade has been executed on the recorded line. Moreover when I spoke to the equity manager Ashish about it on Monday, he gave me the reason that some trades show executed(executed is flashed on screen) while trading but at the end of the day they come to know that it wasn’t executed. Is this the problem with the exchange? Are your exchange softwares not developed enough to handle enough number of customers? Please mark my words that all the conversations were on recorded lines and request you to kindly go through all of those before replying back or calling.

Hope I get a better answer to my question this time.

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 1:00 PM
                            Cc: '[protected]@sebi.gov.in'; '[protected]@gmail.com'
                            Subject: RE: Improper Trades in Religare Securities (Gentle Reminder)

Can I expect at least a mail from the officials of Religare Securities that the matter is being looked upon? And the dates till when the issue would be sorted?

Or even the top notch people do not care about customer satisfaction and consumer complaints as is the case with the branch?

If this is the case then please let me know so that I can proceed to consumer forum for further claims.

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:51 AM
                            Subject: RE: Improper Trades in Religare Securities

I am sorry I did not provide the client code.
                            The client code is RD2174.
                            Religare Securities Main Branch Ranchi

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:46 AM
                            Subject: Improper Trades in Religare Securities

I am a customer of Religare Securities Ranchi Branch and I trade on phone on the recorded lines with the Religare dealer. I had a really horrifying experience which I would like to bring to your notice and would like to know the reason for the same.

I called Religare Securities on 24th Aug 2009 (on the recorded line) and asked for 4 transactions to be made which were:-
                            1. Selling 100 shares of Zuari Industries.
                            2. Selling 100 shares of Voltas.
                            3. Buying 2000 shares of Avance Technologies.
                            4. Buying 1000 shares of Fame India.

The dealer confirmed with me that Fame India was trading at 21.05 at that instant. I requested him to buy at the current market rate and he confirmed that 1000 stocks have been bought. Please mark my words that all the conversation was on RECORDED LINE.
                            When I logged into my CRN at the end of the day I didn’t find the shares of Fame India. When I called up the office next day I was informed that there were only 3 transactions and Fame India was not bought. After requesting the security manager Ashish and the Branch Head Rajesh Singh and informing them about the incidence they assured me that they would go through the recorded line and find out. Every time when I called up since then they made excuses and would tell me that they would call me in 15 mins but they never did so. Yesterday I called up Ashish (ON RECORDED LINE) I was told that they have gone through the recorded line and they heard that the dealer confirmed the stocks being bought but there was some software error that they found out. The screen flashed that the deal was executed but actually it wasn’t. I wonder how come this happen. Being a Software Professional with a company like Infosys I know how secured these banking and finance softwares are, either the transaction is successfully executed or it’s a failure. There cannot be instances like the screen flashed executed and the transaction was a failure.

Still if this is a case I would like to question who is to be held responsible for the loss which I had to suffer. I would ask Religare to pay for the losses as it is a sheer mistake on their part. I would like to buy the shares at the present rate and Religare should pay for the balance amount.

I am highly disappointed with this and wonder how a reputed company like Religare pay no heed towards consumer complaints and claim such high percentages of customer satisfactions. Being in a corporate world I know what word of mouth publicity means for a firm trading in stocks but you seem to completely unaware of it. Still would hope a positive response from your side.

Share trading — IMPROPER COMMUNICATION

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am K.Naresh Kumar, an existing customer of "India Infoline" Annanagar branch, chennai. I am not able to get communication properly over telephones. Because of this improper communication I am not able to complete my transactions in time, causing a great trouble to me. In this regard i request you to look into this matter and do the needful.

Naresh kumar.
                            Friends,

They are still same, I am new investor and I thought they will guide me properly, but because of their misguiding info and incorrection update(rather cheating behaviour), I lost nearly Rs. 1 lac, Mr. Ashish Nagpal (earlier was with India bulls, and made alost of Rs.50 k in 1st day of my trading) and Mr. Pulkit Bhatia from Green park branch has shown me very assured pictures of safe hands and did trading on my behalf, as I was new to this I totally trust thm and followed their guidance for day trading for 1-2 months, after that I stop getting phonecalls from them, then I asked the reason they said, wait market is turmoil, then after 3 months of wait I asked them to close my account and let me know my balance, Mr. Pulkit assured me that I made money in last transections so I am not at loss, where actully my account was zero.

I keeps on chasing and he keeps on assuring, one fine day when I get checked my statement through someone I found I lost my money in dec 09 itself and they were fooling me till mid April

I really request SEBI to check the credential of their managers, who cheated the customers like this.
                            and help me to know the process to sue them for my refund and stop them for cheating others in future.

Thanks & regards

Siddharth Wahal ([protected])

DP/ Cust code can be share on request

also it will see that all our money is returned back to you.

i am a po in union bank of india.i opened an a/c with religare securities with 20000rs in april 2009 the broker(mr gaurav,...
                              I made purchase from religare on March 14 2009 of Rs. 1, 366.00 through citibank debit card but due to communication failure...